PDA

View Full Version : PSP2I : Rangers

myfoot1
Jun 29, 2012, 09:48 AM
Which race should i use if im going to play ranger?
Duman/Cast/Human/beast/Newman?
Also, which profession should i train first? (Vanguard,hunter,Ranger,Tech)

PS: off-topic?
How do i edit my signature? Sorry, im new to this D:

LeilaWhiteNight
Jun 29, 2012, 10:11 AM
Many people use newmans for their pp, coz they get to spam more, and the ice mirage blast is a sick boss killer.

Casts give out higher damage than newmans, but people tend to miss it due to the high pp of newmans and the ability to use ice mirage blasts.

Dumans on the other hand actually do higher damage than casts, and at high chains the difference becomes quite significant. Tho I advise that you chose from the other 2 races as dumans need players who know how to manage pp well.

I've tried all of those races for RAs and personally, I like duman best. Tho for someone new, you'd prolly want to use cast or Newman RA.

To change signature, look at the top of the page and look for "forum links" then select "edit signature".

MaxVdub
Jun 29, 2012, 10:27 AM
the ice mirage blast is a boss killer? i thought the ground one was the good one. w/ lightning a close second or something?

myfoot1
Jun 29, 2012, 10:34 AM
Many people use newmans for their pp, coz they get to spam more, and the ice mirage blast is a sick boss killer.

Casts give out higher damage than newmans, but people tend to miss it due to the high pp of newmans and the ability to use ice mirage blasts.

Dumans on the other hand actually do higher damage than casts, and at high chains the difference becomes quite significant. Tho I advise that you chose from the other 2 races as dumans need players who know how to manage pp well.

I've tried all of those races for RAs and personally, I like duman best. Tho for someone new, you'd prolly want to use cast or Newman RA.

To change signature, look at the top of the page and look for "forum links" then select "edit signature".

Thanks! I'm still not familiar with psp2i's O button for dodge(any way to change to x?) :C could play monster hunter rather well though... Btw back on topic, I never thought of using Newman for anything other than tech D: might give it a shot, since I'm always having pp problems :)

LeilaWhiteNight
Jun 29, 2012, 11:26 AM
the ice mirage blast is a boss killer? i thought the ground one was the good one. w/ lightning a close second or something?

In infinity, the fire and ice mirage benefit from chains, just like PAs.

Around a chain of 60~ the ice mb can do 15k~ per hit on bosses like grafka and Olga flow.

MaxVdub
Jun 29, 2012, 05:39 PM
In infinity, the fire and ice mirage benefit from chains, just like PAs.

Around a chain of 60~ the ice mb can do 15k~ per hit on bosses like grafka and Olga flow.

haha, no way. are they chain breakers then? i had absolutely no idea. @_@

gonna try this now. sazonde should make this relatively easy to exploit.

Leon-Sky
Jun 30, 2012, 06:00 AM
They are sick finishers (mirage blast) my low level human can deal 120k damage because of the mirage blast.