PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Medical center Photon drinks

Darki
Jul 1, 2012, 02:01 PM
So, I've been doing the client missions to get all the buff drinks and the ones I was looking forward the most were the PP ones, as with the Guts Drink and Z I get nice amounts of HP.

... The I used Photon drink and got an awesome increase of FIVE POINTS!! Woot.

So, I though "Ok, I guess the Photon Drink Z will give a better bonus, with the HP drink Z I get like 30 HP flat".

But NO. I get the exact same 5 points, from 102 to friggin' 107. I appreciate the intention, but that boost is hilarious, considering that the HP potion Z raises my HP like a 10% I expected at least another 10 points.

Has this drink any effect that I couldn't translate, like increased PP regeneration or something? Because if not, they're just a waste of money.

Sp-24
Jul 1, 2012, 02:36 PM
I remember somebody saying that Photon Drinks also boost the power of Photon Arts and Technics. I haven't got around to testing it and don't personally believe it, but am going to try it out later anyway.

mommy_cornelia
Jul 1, 2012, 03:27 PM
You have to know that there is a chance of getting more or less depending on you luck(?) because i got twice +20PP in a row with Photon DrinkZ

Darki
Jul 1, 2012, 05:16 PM
then I must be extremely lucky with guts drink and unluky with Photon Drink, because I don't remember ever getting less than 30 HP from then Z version and I've been using it on every run I do.

JeyKama
Jul 1, 2012, 07:35 PM
Photon Drinks are like 5/10/20PP for low/medium/high effect.

With normal drinks you have a high chance to get Small effect and low chance to get Medium effect
With Z drinks you have a high chance to get Medium and low chance to get High
EX drinks are similar but there's a higher chance to get the High effect. It sucks getting a medium effect with an EX drink :|

Photon drinks can get the PA Boost bonus effect, but it isn't every time.

It's always fun getting the "Hate up" bonus effect with the Shifta Drink :|

Darki
Jul 2, 2012, 04:37 AM
Well, then it's true, I have an awesomely crap luck with Photon Drink and a godlike luck with Guts Drink. I still have never gotten more than 5 PP and I've tried quite a few. :/

Lumir
Jul 2, 2012, 06:06 AM
Someone listed the specific drinks and there specific side effects somewhere. Anyone got that link?

EDIT: NVM found on the JP wiki.

Darki
Jul 2, 2012, 06:30 AM
Someone listed the specific drinks and there specific side effects somewhere. Anyone got that link?

EDIT: NVM found on the JP wiki.

care to share the link? <_<

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 3, 2012, 02:33 PM
the side effects you can get from the drinks are pretty fun.

my favorite is the one that makes the cost of PP for attacks lower by like 3 or 4 points. it's nice.