PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 AC Shop Price List & Discussion

recursive
Jul 2, 2012, 12:55 PM
Below is the current AC Shop Price list, with the latest USD price equivalencies. Note that the Yen<->USD exchange rate is always shifting. I'll work on getting Euros added to the list soon.

Edit - fixed some mistakes posted by you guys, everything should be correct now.

AC Bundles

500 AC = 500円 = $6.29 USD
1000 AC = 1000円 = $12.59 USD
3000 AC = 3000円 = $37.59 USD
5150 AC = 5000円 = $62.95 USD
10,300 AC = 10000円 = $125.91 USD

Premium Set - プレミアムセット
Grants the following:

Access to My Room
Access to My Shop (Selling on the Auction House)
Expanded Storage (+300 items)
Ability to trade with other Premium members
Access to Premium-Only blocks

30 day - プレミアムセット30日

1300 AC
$16.36 USD

60 days - プレミアムセット60日

2500 AC
$31.47 USD

90 Days - プレミアムセット90日

3600 AC
$45.32 USD

My Room 30 Days Use - マイルーム利用30日
Grants use of My Room for 30 Days.

700 AC
$8.81 USD

My Shop 30 Days Use - マイショップ出店30日
Grants ability to sell in My Shop for 30 Days.

700 AC
$8.81 USD

Expanded Storage - 拡張倉庫(#)利用
Gives +500 Storage space. Can still retrieve items after time has run out.

30 Days - 拡張倉庫(#)利用30日

500 AC
$6.29 USD

90 Days - 拡張倉庫(#)利用90日

1200 AC
$15.10 USD

Item Pack Expansion - アイテムパック拡張
Expands your total inventory space by 10 slots. Can use up to ? times.

Item Pack Expansion x1 - アイテムパック拡張10

350 AC
$4.40 USD

Item Pack Expansion x5 - アイテムパック拡張10 5個

1600 AC
$20.14 USD

Additional Skill Tree Pass - スキルツリー追加パス

500 AC
$6.29 USD

Skill Tree Reset Pass - 追加ツリーリセットパス

1000 AC
$12.59 USD

Additional Mag Ticket - マグ獲得チケット

300 AC
$3.77 USD

Mag Reset Device - マグリセットデバイス

500 AC
$6.29 USD

Aesthetics (Makeup Counter) Pass - エステ利用パス

500 AC
$6.29 USD

Additional Character - 追加キャラクター作成権

500 AC
$6.29 USD

Scape Doll - スケープドール
Consumable - Revives your character on use.

Scape Doll x1 - スケープドール

150 AC
$1.87 USD

Scape Doll x3 - スケープドール 3個

400 AC
$5.03 USD

Scape Doll x5 - スケープドール 5個

600 AC
$7.55 USD

Cosmo Atomizer - コスモアトマイザー
What does this do?

Cosmo Atomizer x3 - コスモアトマイザー 3個

400 AC
$5.03 USD

Cosmo Atomizer x5 - コスモアトマイザー 5個

600 AC
$7.55 USD

EXP Boost
Boosts EXP by a set percent.

EXP Boost+100% x3 - 獲得経験値+100%(3個)

600 AC
$6.29 USD

EXP Boost+100% x10 - 獲得経験値+100%(10個)

1600 AC
$20.14 USD

Regular AC Scratch
Use for a chance to get an Avatar outfit, Grind/upgrade tools, Accessories, new voices, and Lobby actions

Regular AC Scratch x1

200 AC
$2.51 USD

Regular AC Scratch x11

2000 AC
$25.18 USD

Gold AC Scratch
Use to get a random Costume.

Gold AC scratch x1

500 AC
$6.29 USD

Gold AC scratch x11

5000 AC
$62.95 USD

Credits to Sizustar for the original list. If anyone notices any inconsistencies, or has anything to add, please post, and I'll edit it in. Thanks!

Adelheid
Jul 2, 2012, 01:06 PM
Awesome, totally gunna spend a bunch of money on this game.

Sp-24
Jul 2, 2012, 01:45 PM
Something is not right about those prices, and it's something other than them being so ridiculously high. Resetting your Mag costing more than getting a whole new one, being able to buy another skill tree and another character slot at the price of one skill tree reset, $2,5 for a chance to win a Grinder or a Synthesizer... Either somebody got the price list wrong, or somebody fails at business.

recursive
Jul 2, 2012, 01:47 PM
Something is not right about those prices, and it's something other than them being so ridiculously high. Resetting your Mag costing more than getting a whole new one, being able to buy another skill tree and another character slot at the price of one skill tree reset

I'm pretty sure the only point of the resets are if you max out on skill tree/mag slots - you can only have so many. It is a silly model though, very misleading.

Jiraiza
Jul 2, 2012, 02:11 PM
Er, I'm assuming if you get the Premium ticket, you have access to more storage/room/AH. Otherwise if you have to buy separately for access to all of them, that's some bullshit.

Darki
Jul 2, 2012, 02:13 PM
My only question is, do I have to do something right now to be able to start purchasing AC as soon as possible?

recursive
Jul 2, 2012, 02:17 PM
Er, I'm assuming if you get the Premium ticket, you have access to more storage/room/AH. Otherwise if you have to buy separately for access to all of them, that's some bullshit.

Premium grants you the following:
- Trading
- My Room
- My Shop
- 300 Slot Storage
- x2 FUN point gain
- Access to the new Premium blocks

My only question is, do I have to do something right now to be able to start purchasing AC as soon as possible?

If you haven't already filled out your personal details at https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEM...duct_name=pso2 , you need to do that.

There are several ways that you can buy AC without the direct use of a credit card; WebMoney (http://www.webmoney.jp/) is one of them. There is a guide on how to get started on WebMoney here: http://ofurotaimu.dreamwidth.org/83697.html - I'll probably end up writing another guide after I successfully complete some transactions using WebMoney for those that can't pay directly with a CC or any of the other methods.

SakuyaP
Jul 2, 2012, 02:21 PM
500 AC bundle?

*drool* That's about as much I could afford right now :<

Darki
Jul 2, 2012, 02:48 PM
If you haven't already filled out your personal details at https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEM...duct_name=pso2 , you need to do that.

There are several ways that you can buy AC without the direct use of a credit card; WebMoney (http://www.webmoney.jp/) is one of them. There is a guide on how to get started on WebMoney here: http://ofurotaimu.dreamwidth.org/83697.html - I'll probably end up writing another guide after I successfully complete some transactions using WebMoney for those that can't pay directly with a CC or any of the other methods.

My problem is not the fact that I gotta use a credit card, I've been doing it for years for PSU, but that I gotta put my address. I've seen people around saying that they'd put the SoJ address, phone and stuff, but I'm not too sure about that, and I assume I can't put a spanish address there. :/

I tried getting into WebMoney stuff once already, but seeing that guide you posted now I remember how annoying the proccess to set a WebMoney account was. I honestly don't plan on making an extensive use of the AC (most of the prices suck, that about 3 scape dolls costing 400 AC when one costs 100 killed me) , but I'd like to buy extra characters, mags and skilltrees, and maybe a couple random tickets for some features like the makeup shop and skill reset to fix some stuff I don't like of my character anymore. But if SEGA doesn't want my money I can't do anything about it, I'm not going to do extra work sending my personal information to a third party page I don't even know what the fuck is for to be able to use WebMoney. I'd rather delete my character and remake her to fix the mistakes I did, and make do with one skilltree and mag. For the extra characters I can always make a second account.

DreXxiN
Jul 2, 2012, 02:59 PM
Is there no set duratiion or details on how long the EXP boosts last? is it like those potions..? Is it 30 minutes? The duration of a mission? 4 hours? 1 day? Like..I would definitely not buy it until I figured it out >_>

recursive
Jul 2, 2012, 03:02 PM
Is there no set duratiion or details on how long the EXP boosts last? is it like those potions..? Is it 30 minutes? The duration of a mission? 4 hours? 1 day? Like..I would definitely not buy it until I figured it out >_>

In CBT they lasted about 20-30 minutes. I'm not sure if they've changed them at all - there is really no way to tell until they are out.

I'll try to keep this as updated as I can as to what does what.

SakuyaP
Jul 2, 2012, 03:09 PM
In CBT they lasted about 20-30 minutes. I'm not sure if they've changed them at all - there is really no way to tell until they are out.

I'll try to keep this as updated as I can as to what does what.

Judging from the free ones you get from client orders or the FUN cards, they last about 20-30 minutes as you said.

TecherRamen
Jul 2, 2012, 09:48 PM
Something is not right about those prices, and it's something other than them being so ridiculously high. Resetting your Mag costing more than getting a whole new one, being able to buy another skill tree and another character slot at the price of one skill tree reset, $2,5 for a chance to win a Grinder or a Synthesizer... Either somebody got the price list wrong, or somebody fails at business.

Sega Fails at Business. We have seen it before, we will see it again. <cough>DreamCast<cough>

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 2, 2012, 10:04 PM
mmmmm gold scratch.

you can still purchase from shops without premium, right?

~Inu~
Jul 2, 2012, 10:10 PM
I hope I'm a bad reader because... A mag reset costs more then a new mag? Please tell me I'm misreading it.

Alas, I plan on buying Premium sometime in the first month and probably a new mag.
I think the prices are a tad steep, but most of us have waited over a year for this game so I won't let that stop me from buying a few things.
Although if Premium was more like 8-10$ I bet they'd have more paying customers overall.

Crimson Exile
Jul 2, 2012, 10:16 PM
All I need is my shop. May buy premium here and there.

mousel
Jul 2, 2012, 10:26 PM
While some things DO seem expensive, this just seems...wrong.

Scape Doll - スケープドール

100 AC
$1.26 USD

Scape Doll x3 - スケープドール 3個

400 AC
$5.03 USD

I can buy 3 scape dolls individually at 100AC each for a total of 300AC, or buy 3 in a package for 400AC? :-?

RemChu
Jul 2, 2012, 10:55 PM
While some things DO seem expensive, this just seems...wrong.

I can buy 3 scape dolls individually at 100AC each for a total of 300AC, or buy 3 in a package for 400AC? :-?

Looks like a good scam deal.

JeyKama
Jul 2, 2012, 11:12 PM
Pretty sure a single Scape was listed as 150AC when I looked at it before the maintenance.

IndigoNovember
Jul 2, 2012, 11:53 PM
mmmmm gold scratch.

you can still purchase from shops without premium, right?

I believe so, yes.

Dinosaur
Jul 3, 2012, 12:13 AM
Are item pack expansions permanent?

Mike
Jul 3, 2012, 12:55 AM
Are item pack expansions permanent?
They are.

ellu
Jul 3, 2012, 05:23 AM
3000 AC = 3000円 = $25.18 USD

3000 AC x 2 = 6000 AC = $50.36 USD > 5150 AC = $62.95 USD

... or am I missing something?

Should have figured it was just the conversion being off - derp.
Makes more sense
V

Amherst_Wind
Jul 3, 2012, 06:14 AM
3000 AC = 3000円 = $25.18 USD

3000 AC x 2 = 6000 AC = $50.36 USD > 5150 AC = $62.95 USD

... or am I missing something?
No, the conversion is just wrong. It's actually roughly $37.58 for 3000¥

Ether
Jul 3, 2012, 06:51 AM
Do you have to buy at least 500 at once? I only want two mags, which would cost 600, so I'd have to buy 1000 and have 400 left over? It's like Wii points all over again!

recursive
Jul 3, 2012, 07:18 AM
Whoops, thanks for pointing out the mistakes - yeah, there were some problems in the conversions, and single scapes are really 150AC. Everything SHOULD be fine now.

Do you have to buy at least 500 at once? I only want two mags, which would cost 600, so I'd have to buy 1000 and have 400 left over? It's like Wii points all over again!

Sadly, that's how the pricing scheme is laid out so that you'll always have some extra AC - designed to make you buy more, because you'd have *almost* enough AC for some other item that you might want.

Leyline
Jul 3, 2012, 11:39 AM
What are the sizes on Premium expanded storage.
Vs the stand alone "Expanded storage" I recall seeing the bank showing 2030 item slots in open beta.

Also how is this going to work if someone buys expanded storage forgets it the next month with full storage.

If someone could post the storage details in general I just want to maximize my item space when I get online.

Cla
Jul 3, 2012, 12:42 PM
Can you please elaborate on what these things actually are? I keep hearing people talk about this "Premium Set" but I have no idea of what is. Also, why do you need to get "Room Use"? Can't you already go to your room by going to the Block portal and picking the first option? Additional Skill Tree Pass? How much does Expanded Storage add?

goombazoid
Jul 3, 2012, 12:50 PM
Also, why do you need to get "Room Use"? Can't you already go to your room by going to the Block portal and picking the first option?

From what I've heard, MyRoom access was given to everybody for free during open beta because you were unable to purchase AC, same reason MyShop was given to everyone for free. After release both of these will require AC to use.

Saffran
Jul 3, 2012, 01:56 PM
Well, the prices of stuffs overall being so ridiculously high, the premium course is actually quite an improvement.
Premium course grants you access to:
My room (700)
My shop (700)
300 extra storage (500)
Some extra blocs on the ships -> being able to play when the masses overcrowd the "free" blocs?

If you stop paying for the extra storage, you will still be able to acess them to retrieve items - but not place them anymore.

I think the only things I would really *need* would be the item extension packs (x5-> your character holds now 100 items on himself). And maybe an extra mag. I'm not sure.

TelleT
Jul 3, 2012, 02:11 PM
What about the rest of the bank expands? (500 ones).

Amherst_Wind
Jul 3, 2012, 02:40 PM
What are the sizes on Premium expanded storage.
Vs the stand alone "Expanded storage" I recall seeing the bank showing 2030 item slots in open beta.

Also how is this going to work if someone buys expanded storage forgets it the next month with full storage.

If someone could post the storage details in general I just want to maximize my item space when I get online.

The Premium Package gives a bonus storage of 300 items, to go with your free 230 (200 normal and 30 temporary).

The Expanded Storage A, B and C tickets give you 500 slots each, for a total of 1500.

1500 (expanded A,B,C) + 300 (premium) + 200 (normal) + 30 (temporary) = 2030 (The number you see when you select the All Storage icon when looking at your storage boxes.

Technically you can add on 50 items which is your held inventory, that can also be expanded, via arks cash, in units of 10 up to a total of 100.

*Also there is no permanent increase to storage, they are all rental. Again technically the inventory increase tickets are permanent if you count them as storage.

recursive
Jul 3, 2012, 09:09 PM
Can you please elaborate on what these things actually are?

Added descriptions to most items, and cleaned a few things up.

Geistritter
Jul 3, 2012, 11:25 PM
The lottery is extremely expensive, made worse by the fact that you're not even guaranteed to get what you want from it, and in the case of clothes, not even what color you want. Atrocious implementation.

Adelheid
Jul 4, 2012, 12:29 AM
When you buy Mag/Skill Slots do they automatically get applied or do you have to use an item or go somewhere?

Nevermind: The mag is a green item.

PannaCotta
Jul 4, 2012, 07:35 AM
I want to know how MAG reset work. Is it reset your MAG to level 0 with 1st form? Or it stays in 2nd/3rd form while its level is reseted to 0?

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 4, 2012, 09:16 AM
The Premium Package gives a bonus storage of 300 items, to go with your free 230 (200 normal and 30 temporary).

The Expanded Storage A, B and C tickets give you 500 slots each, for a total of 1500.

1500 (expanded A,B,C) + 300 (premium) + 200 (normal) + 30 (temporary) = 2030 (The number you see when you select the All Storage icon when looking at your storage boxes.

Technically you can add on 50 items which is your held inventory, that can also be expanded, via arks cash, in units of 10 up to a total of 100.

*Also there is no permanent increase to storage, they are all rental. Again technically the inventory increase tickets are permanent if you count them as storage.

nah i'm pretty sure you can treat extra characters as "banks," since you can access all of their items from a bank on another character. it's a rather inconvenient form of extra storage, but it's permanent and only costs 500 yen

Daien
Jul 5, 2012, 04:42 PM
Would be nice to update the few items that are missing japanese's symbols.

Thanks in advance for whoever got them ;)

Oniyoru
Jul 5, 2012, 04:46 PM
Where to buy the Gold AC scratch x1? I only found the x11 option õ.õ

OpheliaInfinity
Jul 5, 2012, 05:27 PM
Where to buy the Gold AC scratch x1? I only found the x11 option õ.õ
Don't go to the AC shop for x1... On the shopping cart menu choose the second option to go to the AC scratch menu. You'll see it in there for 500AC c:

Oniyoru
Jul 5, 2012, 09:12 PM
I see, gonna try when the server back. Thanks.

Man I'm really annoyed -_- I bought a character slot, then I decide to delete do create another race. So what? The game dun gimme the slot back >.> force me to rebuy it

moeri
Jul 5, 2012, 09:46 PM
wow additional mag be cheap... i might actually decide to buy 9 lol (not really), definitely getting one... I expected $10+

probably also buy inventory + x5 one day

Sakira
Jul 5, 2012, 10:16 PM
I see, gonna try when the server back. Thanks.

Man I'm really annoyed -_- I bought a character slot, then I decide to delete do create another race. So what? The game dun gimme the slot back >.> force me to rebuy it

Yeah, the ticket is unfortunately a one time permission to create a character. It even specifically notes that if you delete the character, you will have to buy another permission ticket to create a new character in its place.

Seth02
Jul 13, 2012, 12:10 AM
I'm guessing an additional mag ticket gives you an extra mag.. Can you get two additional mags, leaving you with three? And, after you buy the mag tickets, how do you use them?

jiasu73
Jul 13, 2012, 12:20 AM
I'm guessing an additional mag ticket gives you an extra mag.. Can you get two additional mags, leaving you with three? And, after you buy the mag tickets, how do you use them?

When you purchase a mag ticket they will be sent to your storage, so just pick it up and consume it. After this your new mag will appear in your mag list.

Anon_Fire
Jul 13, 2012, 12:40 AM
@recursive: You can use the inventory expansions until you reach 100 spaces maximum. Since you start off with 50, you can use 5 in total.

EDIT: The Cosmo Atomizer does the following:

- Fully restores HP
- Revives allies
- Removes Status ailments (Poison, Burn, Confuse, etc.)

Seth02
Jul 13, 2012, 12:48 AM
When you purchase a mag ticket they will be sent to your storage, so just pick it up and consume it. After this your new mag will appear in your mag list.

Alrighty, thanks a lot. Also, I suppose you can just have as many mags as you want? Oh, something else I was wondering about.. No one knows how many times you can add +10 to your inventory?

Somnia
Jul 13, 2012, 01:01 AM
Alrighty, thanks a lot. Also, I suppose you can just have as many mags as you want? Oh, something else I was wondering about.. No one knows how many times you can add +10 to your inventory?

Five times, to a maximum of 100 inventory slots.

Also, ten mags.

IzzyData
Jul 13, 2012, 02:02 AM
These prices are ridiculous. Guess I wont be buying anything. I really wish this game had a $50 flat fee and had all this stuff in the game already. It's like they made a complete game and then removed them again and make you pay.

~Inu~
Jul 13, 2012, 02:44 AM
I purchased Premium, 2 extra mags, and the 5 pack inventory expansion.
Can't really see anything else I'd need for a while.

My only real complaint with the shop is the talent tree respec, I think it's BS that you have to pay AC to respec and I can imagine there are people on these forums who would like to test out some different specs and all... whatever makes Sega money, I guess. I think it would be nice if Premium allowed you to also respec for meseta or something.

funkyskunk
Jul 13, 2012, 06:54 PM
Just read that the character slots are one time only, I really didn't think that was the case and I created a character on ship 6 just to get the 1000 FUN and crappy plate. Waste of cash that was, now I'll need another 500AC when they re-open ship 2 for new characters.

Dinosaur
Jul 13, 2012, 07:04 PM
Just read that the character slots are one time only, I really didn't think that was the case and I created a character on ship 6 just to get the 1000 FUN and crappy plate. Waste of cash that was, now I'll need another 500AC when they re-open ship 2 for new characters.

They give you codes for that via. e-mail so its possible to get multiple campaign bonuses by making separate accounts and use the codes for a single account.

Fabtea
Jul 13, 2012, 08:54 PM
silly question, when buying something online, does it matter if u put the wrong address/phone number (if its a digital thing)

funkyskunk
Jul 14, 2012, 10:41 AM
They give you codes for that via. e-mail so its possible to get multiple campaign bonuses by making separate accounts and use the codes for a single account.

I guess I'll have to create some more accounts for next time. I didn't think they would rip you off this much.

Kurosu
Jul 14, 2012, 11:57 AM
I just started playing this and got a question: is the game actually playable without being severely restricted if you don't pay for anything?

As in, how much will you miss out on if you don't want to pay in that AC system?
I'm kind of old fashioned regarding these kind of things, I don't mind paying a one time fee to purchase a game, but I'm pertinently against paying for in-game items or services.

Feggge
Jul 20, 2012, 05:15 AM
I just started playing this and got a question: is the game actually playable without being severely restricted if you don't pay for anything?

As in, how much will you miss out on if you don't want to pay in that AC system?
I'm kind of old fashioned regarding these kind of things, I don't mind paying a one time fee to purchase a game, but I'm pertinently against paying for in-game items or services.

The game is very much playable without paying anything. But it doesn't leave much room for trial and error. You only get one character, one mag and one skill tree (per class) so if you regret your choices later on, the only free option is to delete your entire character and start over.

With money however you can get new mags, new skill trees, remake your character (with certain limitations) and so on and so forth.

What you also miss out on is "my room" and the ability to sell and trade gear which I think is the biggest thing you'll miss, but it's not the end of the world.

Unless you want the full community experience, I'd just play it and pay for the little things along the way. That's my plan anyhow.

aug
Jul 22, 2012, 10:22 PM
anyone can suggest any payment method that doesn't require a Japanese address/tel or so? I've tried the credit card and web money and both required Japanese address, tel, etc..

Thanks.

eharima
Jul 23, 2012, 02:40 AM
anyone can suggest any payment method that doesn't require a Japanese address/tel or so? I've tried the credit card and web money and both required Japanese address, tel, etc..

Thanks.

you can just do like myself and others have done by entering SEGA of japans address

〒144-0043 東京都大田区羽田1丁目2−12
03-5736-7111

This DOES violate the TOS and warns that falsifying the information can lead to your sega account being suspended.

IndigoNovember
Jul 28, 2012, 04:58 PM
Since the Mag Reset is a device, I assume it only resets one mag?

capz
Jul 28, 2012, 06:00 PM

Thanks.
buy japan webmoney credit and charge your wm account with it. no need to enter any address anywhere :)

gigawuts
Jul 28, 2012, 06:08 PM

Premium unlocks trading and my room.

And, if I recall, you had to pay a sub to use both of those features in the games that had them.

Do remember that beyond v1 no other PS game has ever had free online gameplay, barring private servers. You're being given the baseline for free. If you spent money on subs before, premium is essentially that. If you were actually "old fashioned" you'd realize this.

I'm very tired of this misconception that spending any money at all on F2P games is somehow bad.

eharima
Jul 28, 2012, 07:13 PM
yeah! more pay to win.
wheres my straight AC item grinding boosters, rare drop boosters and mag food items

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MAG FOOD ITEMS ?????????????

IndigoNovember
Jul 31, 2012, 04:30 AM
So, what happens to your MyShop when your time limit runs out? Do all of your items in it just stay there out of reach of both you and your buyers?

sandylecuistot
Aug 30, 2012, 12:26 PM
"These prices are ridiculous. Guess I wont be buying anything. I really wish this game had a $50 flat fee and had all this stuff in the game already. It's like they made a complete game and then removed them again and make you pay."

That was the most appropriate thing i could see here...
Just think about PSO1&2 and this one.
I can pay 60-100$ for an excellent game where you can create at least 3-4 characters.
But you have to pay for a second mag ? I was wondering if it was not a joke.

I hope we can at least delete a character to recreate one (even if it means losing some stuff). If we have to pay just to "create" one (even on the same slot as the first one), then it's completely ridiculous.

Oniyoru
Aug 30, 2012, 12:33 PM
Welcome to f2p world
But honestly...when ur playing with premium, its like ur in a p2p game, but with the option of invite ur friends to a trial for life if they cant pay =p

The only thing that bothers me r the costumes, but they can be bought my meseta anyway....

About the delete option, yeah u had to pay anytime u created, u didnt buy the slot. However looks like they fixed it (Not sure)

Dark Renegade
Aug 30, 2012, 12:47 PM
i found a site called buywmz where u can buy web money but dont know if its legit.

Husq
Aug 30, 2012, 01:24 PM
i found a site called buywmz where u can buy web money but dont know if its legit.

That is the wrong kind of webmoney. What you want is the Japanese webmoney, run by a different company.
What you want are points form this http://www.webmoney.jp/ company not from this http://www.wmtransfer.com/

TecherRamen
Sep 7, 2012, 12:44 PM
So, what happens to your MyShop when your time limit runs out? Do all of your items in it just stay there out of reach of both you and your buyers?

The items stay in, and people can still purchase them. You can remove them as well. You cannot list new items. or edit prices.

tristan0304
Mar 15, 2014, 12:34 PM
I know this is a free to play game and you dont have to spend any money at all. but was looking at the prices on this

Premium Set - プレミアムセット
Grants the following:
Access to My Room
Access to My Shop (Selling on the Auction House)
Expanded Storage (+300 items)
Ability to trade with other Premium members
Access to Premium-Only blocks30 day - プレミアムセット30日
1300 AC
$16.36 USD
60 days - プレミアムセット60日
2500 AC
$31.47 USD
90 Days - プレミアムセット90日
3600 AC
$45.32 USD

That is very expensive to to have this so is there a price you can pay to have it unlimited or even pay a little monthly fee.

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 15, 2014, 12:55 PM
15-16 dollars a month is expensive? isn't $15/mo pretty standard for P2P games?

jooozek
Mar 15, 2014, 12:58 PM
15-16 dollars a month is expensive? isn't $15/mo pretty standard for P2P games?

if it was 5 years ago i'd agree but nowadays sub games are all dead or f2p ;-)

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 15, 2014, 01:08 PM
While it's true P2P games are practically nonexistent there are still P2P games and $15/mo is pretty standard even for F2P premium subs.

tristan0304
Mar 15, 2014, 07:24 PM
i would pay a monthly subscription of $10.00 to play this game like in PSU. wish they at least give an option

Noc Codez
Apr 14, 2014, 08:30 PM
wrong topic.. >.>

sorry

Doomtrigger
Apr 14, 2014, 08:33 PM
Are you able to just buy access to the sell on the ah?

Clarus_Nox
Dec 17, 2014, 01:46 AM
I'm a bit confused by all these prices. Is there no buy one package and get the entire deal thing?

cx8p
Mar 19, 2015, 07:14 AM
500 AC = 500円 = $4.14 USD
1000 AC = 1000円 = $8.29 USD
3000 AC = 3000円 = $24.86USD
5150 AC = 5000円 = $41.43 USD
10,300 AC = 10000円 = $82.86 USD

should fix pricing USD worth now even more then Yen

Kondibon
Mar 19, 2015, 07:27 AM

should fix pricing USD worth now even more then YenThe last post in this thread is from last December, the one before that is 8 months older, and the OP hasn't posted since 2012...
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/028/430/raise_thread.jpg

akitalevia
Mar 20, 2015, 03:14 PM

should fix pricing USD worth now even more then Yen

Why even fix it, the JPY to USD changes daily. Just use google to find it.