PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested

Zhangfei500
Jul 2, 2012, 08:24 PM
Hey guys, i have recently started on an LP (Let's play) of PSO Ep. I&II for the GC and wanted to do some bonus episodes were i do some online quests. Was just curious if anyone that still has access to the server would be interested in joining me for a few quests.
If no one feels like it or dont have access no worries. I would like to get some opinions on what some of the better online quests are. I only ever did TTF back in the day and i saw there are a ton of quests. If anyone's interested hit me up with a PM on youtube (Zhangfei500), or just leave a message here.

T0m
Jul 3, 2012, 12:58 AM
If you can find some people to join you, definitely try The East Tower (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=938) or The West Tower (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1133). Any of the Phantasmal World quests are interesting as well, but I wouldn't recommend the last one, PW4 (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2418), if you don't have a few seasoned players with you!

spade88
Jul 5, 2012, 10:42 AM
Hey guys, i have recently started on an LP (Let's play) of PSO Ep. I&II for the GC and wanted to do some bonus episodes were i do some online quests. Was just curious if anyone that still has access to the server would be interested in joining me for a few quests.
If no one feels like it or dont have access no worries. I would like to get some opinions on what some of the better online quests are. I only ever did TTF back in the day and i saw there are a ton of quests. If anyone's interested hit me up with a PM on youtube (Zhangfei500), or just leave a message here.

Always up for a good night run :)

Zhangfei500
Jul 5, 2012, 05:38 PM
Awesome, just lemme know when a good time is for you. My schedule is pretty open. If you have a mic and want to guest commentate lemme know too and i can set that up if not no worries.

spade88
Jul 6, 2012, 05:37 AM
Awesome, just lemme know when a good time is for you. My schedule is pretty open. If you have a mic and want to guest commentate lemme know too and i can set that up if not no worries.

For the Gamecube their is now voice chat, just regular chat...(not sure which version of PSO you were talking about because only the xbox version and BB version were you able to use or have access to voice chat wise)

But either way I'm down for it, I have the GC plus version ready on the gamecube.

T0m
Jul 6, 2012, 07:58 AM
For the sake of all of us, please develop the habit of proofreading, spade88. I got a headache parsing your message there :wacko:

I can't talk for the OP but I can guess that he was talking about the Gamecube version (source: first post of the thread). You're confusing voice chat (which isn't possible as you pointed out) with guest commentating on a video podcast (which is very likely to be possible thanks to, well, technology).

In any case, Zhangfei, do let us know when the episode is available and where we can find it. I won't participate but I probably will enjoy watching!

spade88
Jul 6, 2012, 08:08 AM
For the sake of all of us, please develop the habit of proofreading, spade88. I got a headache parsing your message there :wacko:

I can't talk for the OP but I can guess that he was talking about the Gamecube version (source: first post of the thread). You're confusing voice chat (which isn't possible as you pointed out) with guest commentating on a video podcast (which is very likely to be possible thanks to, well, technology).

In any case, Zhangfei, do let us know when the episode is available and where we can find it. I won't participate but I probably will enjoy watching!

Voice chat is possible with BB since it is on the PC (a 3rd party voice chat may be enabled)

The original Xbox for the moment is not accessible online since the servers are down so the voice chat is in general not usable.

(I prefer not to correct any grammar or spelling mistakes since I'm always in a rush)

Zhangfei500
Jul 6, 2012, 11:40 AM
I am talking about the GC. I assume Plus owners can play with Vanilla version. With the guest commentary thing i have a mumble server i use that i can record our conversation but like i said its only if you feel like it.
As for the video T0m, you will be able to find it here > http://www.youtube.com/user/ZhangFei500/videos

Thanks again guys.

spade88
Jul 7, 2012, 02:41 AM
Yes Plus owners can play with Vanilla version, one of the many perks so to speak..lol

T0m
Jul 7, 2012, 07:59 AM
Thanks for the link. I'll take a look right away. ;)