PDA

View Full Version : So, we never got lvl cap 200 ect.

iSnowPro
Jul 3, 2012, 10:01 AM
me personally i stopped play PSU for about a year now, sad to know that white beast never died out and got replaced like seabed did. an also no max lvl cap of 200. i dont believe even JP got that cap? anyone? I'll be playing JP pso2 of course till we hopefully and sure we will get a announcement.

*Kadaj*
Jul 3, 2012, 12:34 PM
why the complain ? we, pc players, never got lv170cap

BIG OLAF
Jul 3, 2012, 12:59 PM
SEGA never announced a level 200 cap for PSU (not even for the JP servers). So, no one can really complain.

DeathDragon2332
Jul 3, 2012, 01:16 PM
SEGA never announced a level 200 cap for PSU (not even for the JP servers). So, no one can really complain.

To add to that nothing requires at lvl 200 char. I mean how easy a run is at 180 already :D also with GAS that would mean another 20 levels in order to start obtaining it since it is already implemented.

iSnowPro
Jul 3, 2012, 04:17 PM
i would assume since 200 was cap in PSO it would be implemented with PSU. common sense really.

Selphea
Jul 3, 2012, 07:37 PM
GAS became the post-180 system for PSU. It does everything levels are supposed to do, i.e. make your character's numbers bigger.

Lostbob117
Jul 3, 2012, 10:22 PM
As Selphia said GAS is pretty much surpassing the lvl cap of 200 so don't complain.

Noblewine
Jul 5, 2012, 01:12 AM
The r/missions add some replay value to the game to. I wish we got the GAS update on the ps2/pc side. =/

gmart
Jul 5, 2012, 03:03 PM
me personally i stopped play PSU for about a year now, sad to know that white beast never died out and got replaced like seabed did. an also no max lvl cap of 200. i dont believe even JP got that cap? anyone? I'll be playing JP pso2 of course till we hopefully and sure we will get a announcement.

The good ole days of seabed S2 farming :)

RedRaz0r
Jul 6, 2012, 01:33 AM
I don't know if any of you recall when AotI was first released, but data miners proved that the levels could go up to a potential of 200. They raised the level cap in increments of 10, and stopped at 180 for who knows why. But it was assumed 200 would be the end.

Alisha
Jul 6, 2012, 01:58 AM
psu pc never got the new infinity stuff? cause on PSPo2 infinity no one plays white beast >_>

EvilMag
Jul 6, 2012, 07:55 AM
PC JP got content from Infinity. Its just the NA PC and 360 that didn't get any since SoA sucks a million dicks.

NewAgeRed
Jul 9, 2012, 09:36 AM
Maybe my question needs it's own topic, but I'll ask here first.

I always see people blaming SoA for our server problems. but I always kind of thought SoJ was the main reason we didn't get content.
Some people even say MicroSoft is at fault.

Does anyone know where the real problem was?
My current assumption is that Sega would need to pay MicroSoft some kind of fee to put DLC on the marketplace. but they're not willing to invest in it.

(I'm not sure how dumb this post may look..)

Akaimizu
Jul 9, 2012, 11:03 AM
It's a combination of things, but most likely due to a reorganization in SOJ about where they should allocate funds and effort. Considering the recent changes happening at SEGA, it's not so surprising. DLC is not a problem, in general. Capcom has been using that model like crazy without any major issues and are putting things out quickly. Even those playing Dragon's Dogma can attest.

Mystil
Jul 16, 2012, 10:28 AM
The good ole days of seabed S2 farming :)

I do not miss Phantasmal World IV ~_~.