PDA

View Full Version : GC: RED WEAPONS QUESTION.......

Joe-Azlin
Mar 24, 2003, 04:13 PM
what do all the red weapons make and what do they spell out and o yea are they all really hard to find?

demonknight
Mar 24, 2003, 04:20 PM
i found red saber and red handgun without to many problems

Yoda86
Mar 24, 2003, 04:27 PM
I've heard that they spell out Heathcliff (yea, the guy your suppose to save in episode 2). If you use the weapons that spell out Heathcliff fully, then you should get something usefull after your fight with Olga Flow (to my understanding at this point).

Moogy
Mar 24, 2003, 10:00 PM
That has nothing to do with anything. Please don't spread information you are unsure of.

How to obtain Parasitic Gene "Flow":
Have someone on your team attack Ultimate Olga Flow with a Red (weapon), and keep it equipped for the rest of the battle. After Olga is defeated, you should see Flowen's "ghost". There is an extraordinarily loooooowwwwww chance he will drop the Parasitic Gene "Flow". Either that or beg a duper.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

scmfxt
Mar 25, 2003, 05:30 PM
Red weapon enable you to see Flowen's ghost after Olga Flow is defeated. He should be standing in the room you fought Olga Flow 2nd form. Just take the telepipe back (assuming you leave one before battling the boss). As for finding it, it's different for each Section ID. Some ID is easier to find than other. So far I found my 5th Red Handgun from Tallow and 2 of that on the same day. One Red Saber. So don't try to hunt for it unless you can get it off rare monster. Just do your usual runs for your level up where the monster is said to drop that red weapon. Don't get disappointed when not getting it. It will entually pop up sooner or later. Have fun and enjoy the game.

CrazyJ
Mar 25, 2003, 05:38 PM
or play in Ultimate games made by people with a different section ID than yours if you can't find a certain item.

I found a Red Saber with nice % in a Yellowboze game from a Gulgus or a Gulgus Gue

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Mar 25, 2003, 11:21 PM
I have a REDRIA RAmar in Offline GC Ep. 1 & 2 Ultimate,125 hours and still no RED HANDGUN.

I was swimming in them in v.2 DC under any Section ID. So why isn't it as generous as before. I assumed REDRIA's get the RED series Weapons easier in GC and are the only ones who can get them consistently.
I guess I'm wrong.

So which Section ID is best to get RED Series weapons in GC?

Any help is duely appreciated. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

sharkie-do
Mar 25, 2003, 11:23 PM
Found one with ease from a Greennill Tallow.

Brundidge
Mar 26, 2003, 12:36 AM
On 2003-03-25 20:21, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
So which Section ID is best to get RED Series weapons in GC?

Any help is duely appreciated. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I know Redria finds a good some of the Red series weapons. The only thing Red series weapons I couldn't find are the Red Dagger and Red Partisan.

FluxGryphon
Mar 26, 2003, 01:09 AM
I didn't know the ghost of Flowen was supposed to drop Olga Flow DNA, but I know you can get to see him (looking like he's about to keel over and die). Oh well.

Purplenum gets Red Handguns off of El Rappies. Since they will always drop something if you hit them when they're getting up, they're easier to hunt. Purple also gets Red Mechguns off of Del-D's in Ep.1 (a fine drop even if what you're looking for is a Spread Needle). I've been wanting to get a Red Saber off of Barbles with my Pinkal Force, but have been busy working on other characters. Yellowboze gets Red Handguns off of Bartles and (like Pinkal) Red Sabers off of Barbles.

My friend has collected all of the Red weapons but the Red Dagger, which tends to be on Pan Arms (Purplenum and Greennill) or Sinows (Viridia). Crimson Assassin's drop it for Skyly.

Hmm...I think I'll compile a list for each of the weapons instead of trying to make this interesting to read...

FluxGryphon
Mar 26, 2003, 01:43 AM
Red Saber
(yellowboze) Barble
(pinkal) Barble
(redria) Tollaw
(whitill) Hidelt
(viridia) Hildetorr
(skyly) Hildetorr

Red Handgun:
(purplenum) El Rappy
(redria) Pal Rappy
(yellowboze) Bartle
(greennill) Tollaw
(whitill) Ob Lily

Red Partisan
(whitill) Pal Rappy
(viridia) Crimson Assassin
(oran) Crimson Assassin
(bluefull) Crimson Assassin

Red Sword
(skyly) Govulmer
(redria) Melqueek
(yellowboze) Melqueek
(whitill) Melqueek
(viridia) Nano Dragon

Red Dagger
(skyly) Crimson Assassin
(purplenum) Pan Arms
(greennill) Pan Arms
(viridia) Sinow Blue

Red Slicer
(redria) Nano Dragon
(skyly) Nano Dragon
(whitill) Dark Gunner
(bluefull) Dark Gunner

Red Mechgun:
(oran) Merlan
(whitill) Merlan
(redria) Del-D
(purplenum) Del-D
(greennill) Dark Gunner

ID Evaluation:
*Whitill: 6 / 7
*Redria: 5 / 7
Viridia: 4 / 7
Skyly: 4 / 7
Yellowboze: 3 / 7
Purplenum: 3 / 7
Greennill: 3 / 7
Oran: 2 / 7
Bluefull: 2 / 7
Pinkal: 1 / 7

I'm assuming the above are all the Red Weapons there are (i.e., that I haven't forgotten any). And judging by the number of weapons each ID can get (rather than which critter the ID gets the weapon from) out of seven total, Whitill and Redria are the best ID's to get all of the Red Weapons. Not too surprising, since both Flowen and Rico's ID's are Whitill.

P.S. Info gathered from PSO CHARTz WEB http://www.srwweb.net/pso.htm.

dj_dan
Mar 26, 2003, 03:27 AM
As far as Flowen's ghost/spirit dropping *Special Gene "Flow"* ... that is just one of the many rumours.

No one on this site can confirm this to be true or false.

Armok
Mar 26, 2003, 07:21 AM
Whitill is Red Ricos id.

Also its very doutful that u only find the Parasite gene if u see flowen. Also if this was the case then wouldnt DF drop something cool if u used a DARK weopon on him