PDA

View Full Version : I'm confused at this login screen

Ghalion
Jul 4, 2012, 02:30 AM
Hey, I haven't played for a week or so cuz I've been busy, so I tried to log in today, and I notice the ships are reversed, ok whatever.
I scroll down to ship 2, and try to log in, and I get:

プレイ環境の変更を検知しました。

この環境でプレイするには
メール認証キーの登録が必要です。

(insert input box here).

Google translate says:
"Environment has detected a change of play.

To play in this environment
Registration is required for e-mail authentication key."

I check my e-mail, and the only e-mail I got from sega/pso2 is the july 4th news update full release thing..

Can someone help me understand what's going on, and where I get this key?

Ana-Chan
Jul 4, 2012, 02:35 AM
Unless it went into your spam folder, it should be there.
On that window there should be a resend key button (I can't remember which one it is, but look for キー). The email should be from [email protected] and should have the title 【PSO2】Eメール認証手続きのお知らせ‏. But yes, it should be in the email account that you registered your pso account with.

Sizustar
Jul 4, 2012, 02:36 AM
Hey, I haven't played for a week or so cuz I've been busy, so I tried to log in today, and I notice the ships are reversed, ok whatever.
I scroll down to ship 2, and try to log in, and I get:

プレイ環境の変更を検知しました。

この環境でプレイするには
メール認証キーの登録が必要です。

(insert input box here).

Google translate says:
"Environment has detected a change of play.

To play in this environment
Registration is required for e-mail authentication key."

I check my e-mail, and the only e-mail I got from sega/pso2 is the july 4th news update full release thing..

Can someone help me understand what's going on, and where I get this key?

This usually means you changed PC or IP.
And Sega will send a Code to the registered E-mail for security reason.

Ana-Chan
Jul 4, 2012, 02:38 AM
This usually means you changed PC or IP.
And Sega will send a Code to the registered E-mail for security reason.

Not IP address, if they did then anyone with a DSL provider that gives out dynamic IP addresses (and that is quite a lot of them) would need to enter this code quite often.

Ghalion
Jul 4, 2012, 03:46 AM
Did a search, included spam. never got one. Key button didn't work like 4 times, but I kept trying, and after an hour or so, it did. login successful, thank you very much! =)

Desecration
Aug 2, 2012, 02:50 AM
after I updated my game today, I started getting this error, How long does it take to get the email, its been over 3 hours and I have checked my spam filters, I still get all of the rest of the emails.

Ana-Chan
Aug 2, 2012, 06:22 AM
The times that it happened to me, I got them instantly.
If you are having trouble then maybe it is time to contact SEGA support. Just remember, they only support in Japanese so try to find someone to compose the message for you if you can't do it yourself.

Reiketsu
Aug 2, 2012, 07:01 AM
A few others have the same problem and it's probably because of your e-mail address.
I managed to solve it by just changing my address. You can look into this thread:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199159&page=4

Changing the address worked for others, as well.
If you don't know how to change the address that's associated with your SEGA ID, scroll down a bit.
M3rror gave a guide on how to do it.

Desecration
Aug 2, 2012, 12:11 PM
Thank you so much, this fixed my problem.

Mike
Aug 2, 2012, 07:54 PM
These most recent ones are not a matter of play environement but because of changes Sega made during the past maintenance.