PDA

View Full Version : Got finsished an ET run

leviayurashyguy
Jul 4, 2012, 11:29 PM
Ran it with my FOmarl. Haven't run ET in so long, haven't played the game in so long. Must have died like 8 times. As I got higher the more PP intensive it became and I had to dip into my Trifluid stash until it was dry. I changed up my strategy to be more PP efficient until I found one that worked: Slicer with Foie and Barta makes melee/fire/ice which is damn near perfect coverage for anything in the tower sans shrine enemies and lions, which are a pain to take down regardless.

but enough with my life story, time for the booty. ^^

Yellow Sun: X 5, 15/17/0/0/0 Wild Blow

Frigiand: Life 3, 0/17/0/0/20 Earth Bullet

Neidaryl: X 3, 0/34/0/0/0 Earth Bullet

Foie Haze: Slow 4, 17/0/35/0/0 Air Ride

Kepler Suit [4]

Radam Soul

Not really impressive. There are some useful things but nothing too rare. I actually got really excited when I got the Yellow Sun from Shot Mother on floor 10. I was like "OMFG, lvl 5 Bazooka with Wild Blow. HELL YEAH!! My FOmarl is COMPLETE!!"

... Then I realized how dumb I was thinking of the wrong bazooka. =(

FOODFOOD
Jul 5, 2012, 08:29 AM
That's still a nice Yellow Sun, though. Even though the attributes are low, they're in the right places for Bazookas.

DoctorShanks
Jul 5, 2012, 12:28 PM
Not really impressive.

Lol. Your standards must be pretty high; I've never had an ET run that great in a long time since I found my 4 slot Noble Cloak. I mean, sure, a lot of it isn't very OP, but they'll sell nice at least.

Daixsue
Jul 5, 2012, 01:20 PM
Im always looking for a Frigand and end up with axeons LOL.

Daggart
Jul 5, 2012, 03:02 PM
I want axeons and end up with frigiands! Or nothing.

For the record that's probably more good max level stuff than I ever got in a tower run (I tend to range between 3 and junk, although I only done SH ET around five or so times due to timesink problems). 4 slot armor is always a plus too. Also, Radam Soul. I've never even seen one drop in the tower.

What I do with my FOnewearl is Gimegid+Bright Sign. I think the max I used up per ten floors was 6 monofluids 6 difluids. Then again I've got newman PP Recovery and a PP Recovery Lv. 5 so I tend to regain a bit of it along the way.

CookieSundae
Jul 5, 2012, 08:21 PM
Congrats!
Nice! At least you found some good rares! Kepler suit 4S is hard to find and makes a good trade! ^o^b

leviayurashyguy
Jul 19, 2012, 07:35 PM
I did a two ET runs over the past couple of weeks, 1 SH and 1 Hard. The hard was for my RACAST so he can finally make SH runs but both runs were pitifully uninspiring for the time wasted doing them. I didn't write the drops down but SH yielded a D/H, D/S., Pinky Hand.. thats it. My Hunewearl srsly got d*ck'd that round. Hard got me a couple of Bright Moons and Twinkle Stars.

Needless to say, the runs were trifling. Only redeeming factor is my RACAST shot up 14 levels and has SH. I'll prolly start a trade list again but that won't follow until after Otakon.