PDA

View Full Version : First day in BB :D

Necha54
Jul 5, 2012, 06:42 AM
So I finally was able to get my hands on a laptop that runs Blue Burst :D im super happy but the only downer is the having to restart all my characters :P but ill live. Episode 4 was pretty intense o.o especially for a level 4 xD anyway if you guys have any advice it would be appreciated

spade88
Jul 5, 2012, 10:40 AM
So I finally was able to get my hands on a laptop that runs Blue Burst :D im super happy but the only downer is the having to restart all my characters :P but ill live. Episode 4 was pretty intense o.o especially for a level 4 xD anyway if you guys have any advice it would be appreciated

Um you don't really have to start over depending on which private server you join..
(some private servers can restore you characters level and weapons)

Necha54
Jul 5, 2012, 07:14 PM
I mean i have to start overt from when i had my GC.

spade88
Jul 6, 2012, 05:34 AM
I mean i have to start overt from when i had my GC.

And I was trying to tell you if you have played BB before and have a character say at level 121/60/21/90 or whatever level/class/race a private server should be able to restore your level.

All you have to do is remake your characters name, race, and class then enter whatever private server you joined. (Pm the admin or talk with them on whatever private server forum you joined) - some charge some don't for data transfer

And you should be set - and in some cases you can even have your weapons or mag restored.

hoppimike
Jul 7, 2012, 11:37 AM
hm, you tried Ep 4 as a level 4? O.O

lol :)

HadouMetsu
Jul 9, 2012, 11:24 PM
Necha, which Blue Bust private server did you join? I'd really like to start playing again but I can't seem to find a decent one

AlliThePally
Jul 10, 2012, 01:31 AM
I was the same with ep 4 xD I just got blue burst recently as well so it like woah. Ep 4 is total new thing to experience oo and starting over didn't make it any easier XD

Ithildin
Jul 10, 2012, 02:43 AM
Necha, which Blue Bust private server did you join? I'd really like to start playing again but I can't seem to find a decent one

Shouldn't really ask about private server names here buddy. Just warning you.