PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Tundra

astro9866
Jul 5, 2012, 02:08 PM
What are the monsters weak against in Frozen Tundra, Fire obviously, but what else? assuming theres some dark their also weak against light.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 5, 2012, 02:10 PM
I'm not in Tundra yet, but if you look at a mob you targetted, in the upper left hand corner of your screen it'll show their name and some element icons. Obviously the red one is Fire, Green is Wind, Blue is Ice, White is Grants, Purple is Megid, and Yellow is Zonde. Those are what it's weak to.

astro9866
Jul 5, 2012, 02:18 PM
Yeah i know that, im also not in the tundra and would like to know so i can see how to set-up my force skill-tree

Abu Jumal
Jul 5, 2012, 03:20 PM
The "Natives" are weak against Fire, and the "Darkers" are weak against Light and Lightning

PhantasmalCat
Jul 5, 2012, 04:17 PM
How do you unlock the tundra? I'm lv. 11 and really bored of the forest missions.

Ana-Chan
Jul 5, 2012, 04:23 PM
You have to complete one of the hard desert missions with an s rank in under 22 minutes. Can't remember if it is the drill one or the free field. Either way, you should be progressing onto caves at level 11.

futamieriko
Jul 5, 2012, 06:05 PM
Just out of curiosity, is Megid in game yet?

Xeno88
Jul 5, 2012, 06:07 PM
Just out of curiosity, is Megid in game yet?

Id like to know this as well.

Ueno54
Jul 5, 2012, 06:12 PM
Haven't seen any added magic from CB. All CB had was Fire, Light, Ice and Lightning. So no Megid yet.

n1stanly
Jul 5, 2012, 06:48 PM
i am also curious to what element the enemies are weak to in tundra. this is going to determine how i make my next weapon.

mhjc
Jul 5, 2012, 07:14 PM
i am also curious to what element the enemies are weak to in tundra. this is going to determine how i make my next weapon.

It is strictly fire. Watching the "service in" video made by SEGA would also help inform one of that. There are obviously darkers, but most are weak to not only light but fire as well.