PDA

View Full Version : Bana to Ushashu? Force mag

Anowil
Jul 6, 2012, 06:40 AM
Hey there,

I was stupid enough to accidentaly make a Greenil Hunter level my mag instead of a Skyly one and now it became a Bana instead of an Ushashu...

So I was wondering if there is a way to "change" my Bana into an Ushashu, because I need the photon ability it gives when it evolves to one.

Ultimately it was ment to become a Sato mag.

The stats of my mag are:
Level 50
Synchro: 62%
IQ: 166
20 def, 60% full
0 pow, 0% full
0 dex, 75% full
30 mind, 40% full

Thank you very much in advance!

DC_PLAYER
Jul 6, 2012, 12:18 PM
MIND > DEX > POW ( DEF < 45 )

In other words raise dex but don't raise pow, valid for group 1 ids (skyly is in this group)

VioletSkye
Jul 6, 2012, 12:33 PM
DC_PLAYER beat me to the punch (had the reply window open but got busy with work lol.) Only thing I would add is that you only need to increase Dex by 1 point (if that's all you want in Dex) so that right as your Mag reaches level 55, your stats are something like:
20 Def
0 Pow
1 Dex
34 Mind

As DC_PLAYER mentioned, right before your Mag hits level 55, turn it over to a group 1 ID Hunter which includes the following: Viridia, Skyly, Purplenum, Redria & Yellowboze.

TrueChaos
Jul 6, 2012, 03:02 PM
MAGs only learn PBs at levels 10, 35 and 50. If you want it purely for the PB and it's already level 50, you'll need to start again. It will become a Ushashu at level 55 with the appropriate stats but it will not learn the PB

VioletSkye
Jul 6, 2012, 04:24 PM
MAGs only learn PBs at levels 10, 35 and 50. If you want it purely for the PB and it's already level 50, you'll need to start again. It will become a Ushashu at level 55 with the appropriate stats but it will not learn the PB
Not true. Mags can learn PBs well after they are level 50. A level 200 Mag with only 2 PB's can still learn a third PB if it meets the criteria for evolving to another Mag that has a PB you didn't already have.

Here is a quick video I did at work (it was a slow day lol) showing the evolution from Bana to Ushasu and gaining it's 3rd PB. The stats were 20 Def, 0 Pow, 1 Dex and 33 Mind before feeding it one Monofluid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrZM2zSn8gA

T0m
Jul 7, 2012, 08:02 AM
Wow, must have been a truly slow day if you had the time to raise a mag to level 55 at work! ;o
(Are they still hiring?)

VioletSkye
Jul 7, 2012, 11:49 AM
Wow, must have been a truly slow day if you had the time to raise a mag to level 55 at work! ;o
(Are they still hiring?)
Who said anything about raising it? ;) :-P:-P