PDA

View Full Version : Trying to create a character on Ship 2...is it full

Gorlack
Jul 6, 2012, 09:55 AM
Hi, so I have installed the game everything seems to be working fine, but when I try to create a char on Ship 2 I get a message...is ship 2 full maybe?

SolRiver
Jul 6, 2012, 10:00 AM
Hmm... I don't think so.

Supposedly there are less restriction in character creation as oppose to simultaneous player connection.

Maybe you ought to post a screenshot.

Gorlack
Jul 6, 2012, 10:13 AM
Here's a screen shot of the message

iansilva1
Jul 6, 2012, 12:01 PM
yes I have exactly the same problem can someone help me??

shadow426
Jul 6, 2012, 12:02 PM
yeah i just deleted a character on ship 02 and it seems i cant recreate a new character also =o same messege also

iansilva1
Jul 6, 2012, 12:12 PM
its not only in ship 2 its in all the ships I tried already 2 3 4 and 5

shadow426
Jul 6, 2012, 12:14 PM
its not only in ship 2 its in all the ships I tried already 2 3 4 and 5

well im able to make a character on ship 10, BUT all my items are in ship02 in my bank so im just waiting for someone to translate that error xD

edit: OKAY so i translated the messege.....you cannot make a character in ship 2 you have to make a character in another ship =/. if you get that message on any other ship it means that its closed to you making a character. looks like im not gonna play pso2 for a while till ship02 allows me to make a character...sucks =(

iansilva1
Jul 6, 2012, 06:45 PM
well im able to make a character on ship 10, BUT all my items are in ship02 in my bank so im just waiting for someone to translate that error xD

edit: OKAY so i translated the messege.....you cannot make a character in ship 2 you have to make a character in another ship =/. if you get that message on any other ship it means that its closed to you making a character. looks like im not gonna play pso2 for a while till ship02 allows me to make a character...sucks =(

well yeah i can do a character in ship 10 but thats the only one =P

SolRiver
Jul 6, 2012, 08:57 PM
Aw. Too bad.

I was able to make a character on ship 2 like 36ish hours prior to my previous post. Probably miss the "ship" by a few hours.

Gorlack
Jul 7, 2012, 12:08 PM
So, I got some little updates on that subject, they blocked character creation on servers / ships that have too many people on for 2 weeks. So for people like me that want to go on ship 02 I guess we only have to be patient a little bit...

That`s it, have fun!