PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Mag Cheat Sheet

kp77
Jul 6, 2012, 05:33 PM
This Thread Can Be Deleted

I couldn't find any other posts or forums that had a cheat sheet for Mags, so based on the information from various wikis I have made an English one.

View It Here: http://pso2p.net/njenzizj

Please let me know your thoughts on it, and whether or not it's useful.
It potentially contains mistakes, so please let me know if you find any.

Might be able to make some of other things as well.

ForgottenReality
Jul 7, 2012, 08:58 PM
I love it. Well organized and nice flow to it. That legend is a nice touch, especially for those new to the game. Only thing is that some of the mag name translations might be a bit off. Other than that it's a perfect mag chart and I hope you keep it up to date for future mag evolutions. I vote that this thread becomes sticky. :)

eharima
Jul 7, 2012, 11:15 PM
The only thing to mention, it could be interpreted a little misleading as you imply youneed r-atk AND r-def. To get a stage 3 Mag, when it can be achieved with only r-atk > ability with no r-def

I just used ranged as an example it applys for all.

Good Job other than that!

Darki
Jul 7, 2012, 11:51 PM
It'd look much cooler with the real constellation names on them, actually. <_<

kp77
Jul 9, 2012, 02:04 AM
The only thing to mention, it could be interpreted a little misleading as you imply youneed r-atk AND r-def. To get a stage 3 Mag, when it can be achieved with only r-atk > ability with no r-def

I just used ranged as an example it applys for all.

Good Job other than that!

I'll correct it to ATK in version 2 then.

It'd look much cooler with the real constellation names on them, actually. <_<

I didn't translate them from their romaji names, only because I haven't heard from Tycho or Argra yet, on what English Names Arkive will be using, but since they seem to be using constellations, no harm in using them. I guess.
If anyone else notices problems with the equations, or something else seems amiss or has a suggestion, please let me know.

As working on version two at the minute, I'm already aware there might be a problem with one or two of them.