PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth it to invest more than 1 point in weak bullet?

girugamarc
Jul 6, 2012, 08:46 PM
I've been putting more points into it (3 so far) and I was wondering if it was really worth it. I understand that if you upgrade it, it has less cooldown and gives you more shots to take so I think it's worth it, but I want your opinion.

Rizen
Jul 6, 2012, 09:01 PM
Personally, I couldn't stand the cooldown of lv 1 Weak Bullet plus missing opportunties to tag addition enemies or keep it up for longer period of time.

I would go no less than 3 bullets imo...

Ranmo
Jul 6, 2012, 09:05 PM
I locked mine in at 5. CD is at 1000 for 2 bullets. (might be slightly off on CD, though im pretty sure im right. Not online atm). Its always ready to go when I need it. I use it very frequently and it really benefits the entire party.

This is my 2 cents. Im sure theres quite a few rangers who don't like using it very much (or at all).

LionHeart-
Jul 6, 2012, 09:18 PM
I locked mine in at 5. CD is at 1000 for 2 bullets. (might be slightly off on CD, though im pretty sure im right. Not online atm). Its always ready to go when I need it. I use it very frequently and it really benefits the entire party.

This is my 2 cents. Im sure theres quite a few rangers who don't like using it very much (or at all).

You're better off putting it at 6. IIRC, you'll get the 3 bullets then, plus seconds off the clock :)!

Sizustar
Jul 7, 2012, 04:08 AM
I maxed mine, and in a party I can keep a boss in weak spot for the whole duration of the fight.

Gardios
Jul 7, 2012, 04:27 AM
Get it to Lv 3, 6 or 10, everything else is a waste. I'd personally go with Lv 6 for the bullets and CD, Lv 10 is not worth the SP imo but if you don't know what else to get, why not?

Shou
Jul 7, 2012, 05:34 AM
I suggest keeping it at lvl 3.

ClothoBuer
Jul 7, 2012, 08:33 AM
Like Gardios said, either 3, 6, or 10. I would generally say either 3 or 6 for the additional bullets, because maxing it is pretty much a waste of SP that could be spent elsewhere, but at the end of the day it's your choice. Regardless, 3 is the absolute minimum you should have invested.