PDA

View Full Version : question as to why

Tswana
Jul 6, 2012, 11:52 PM
is there a reason i keep getting discoed after a few mins of play. i can play just fine but i just get discoed alot

GoldenFalcon
Jul 7, 2012, 12:24 AM
Are you in the dancing block?

Tswana
Jul 7, 2012, 12:39 AM

i dont think so, im playing on ship 10 and the blocks i start in are high like 28 37 etc and i dont see many ppl playing in this one as much as i do on blocks 1-10, i can also stay in the lobby for hours just when i play missions

GoldenFalcon
Jul 7, 2012, 12:53 AM
Jokes aside, one of my friends always disconnects around 10 minutes into each mission
I wish we knew the problem, he can't complete speed run quests in the desert at all

Tswana
Jul 7, 2012, 01:34 AM
that sucks...my wife cant play it cuz of that, dunno y its happening we just tried to sit in the lobby for an hour half grinding and changing appearance etc and nothing happend, but when we get into a mission its like goodbye XD

KiroMatic
Jul 7, 2012, 02:35 AM
I'm not sure if it has anything to do with this at all but

I've been hearing about IP bans and such from certain people in lobbies and such although it can't be a full on ban since you ARE able to get on the game still but maybe there watching certain IPs

IDK it's all rumors.

Disastorm
Jul 7, 2012, 02:39 AM
What kind of internet do you have? Perhaps the game kicks you off for high ping or something. I don't know if it does that, I was just suggesting a possibility.

Cavistus
Jul 7, 2012, 02:49 AM

10/10