PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Mag per class?

LordHogFred
Jul 7, 2012, 11:17 AM
I know that to have multiple mags you need to use the Arkz cash but do I get a mag per class?
So if I play through to level 5 with my character as a hunter and do the mag license quest I get my mag, do I then get another mag if I play through it again when I reach level 5 ranger and level 5 force?

Blackheart521
Jul 7, 2012, 11:22 AM
I know that to have multiple mags you need to use the Arkz cash but do I get a mag per class?
So if I play through to level 5 with my character as a hunter and do the mag license quest I get my mag, do I then get another mag if I play through it again when I reach level 5 ranger and level 5 force?

No, you get one for your entire character, so if you want a good build for each of your classes you need to buy a few mags or you can just settle for maining one class and sacrifice being efficient as another class, or make a hybrid and be decent all around. ^^

LordHogFred
Jul 7, 2012, 11:39 AM
Cool, I thought that might be the case. Mags aren't that expensive, I'm quite happy with the pricing of the micro transaction stuff, it's really reasonable.
Might make my first mag an ability mag then :P.

Cheers :)