PDA

View Full Version : PSP Why do I feel so weak D:

RedRingo
Jul 7, 2012, 11:06 PM
Lawl soz for making a thread of something so old while everyone is talking about infinity and psp2 xd but i kinda wanted to get the story line from the start (in case they are connected) so yea I got psp

Thing is, i'm a force master and right now im lvl 6 but I feel so weak compared to Viviane :etongue:D: and and why does it seem like she is the main lead? xD aren't the players supposed to be the main leads? D': lol

also, is it just me or does the targeting system is so inefficient? >.< it's so hard to aim my spells Q_Q and and the camera angle awkwardness doesn't make the job easier Q_Q

so yeh... any tips on how to become stronger? :(! or is Vivianne going to steal the spotlight XD

blace
Jul 7, 2012, 11:49 PM
In terms of story, basically Vivienne. I'm assuming you haven't had much practice with PSU's battle system, you can lock on to your targets while holding the L button.

As for getting stronger, just level up and raise your type, things get easier after you get some of the more decent rares about halfway through the story.