PDA

View Full Version : Looking to join english speaking guild S10 B20

Bigsten
Jul 9, 2012, 07:37 AM
Hi, I am looking to join a guild on ship 10 block 20 (not sure if the block matters or not)
Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Meji
Jul 9, 2012, 08:24 AM
FYI, only Ships matter when making/joining Guilds.
I have an English-speaking Guild, although it's on Ship 2, so can't help you there. Good luck finding though. ^^

RSmiroldo
Jul 9, 2012, 10:57 AM
I'm not in guild or anything but my character name is Randy and I play on ship 10 block 20 if you ever want to play.

Rika-chan
Jul 9, 2012, 12:12 PM
I'm in the guild called Legion, on ship 10. Kinda small now, but everyone is pretty nice. If the leader is on I can ask him to invite you. My character is Rika, and our team leader's name is Xabre/Kenshiro.

MrShoestore
Jul 9, 2012, 12:31 PM
out of curiosity, what is the point, besides having people to play with, to joining a guild? I haven't heard of any PvP stuff in game, so is it basically just a glorified friends list? I didn't know if there were any other sort of added benefits to it...

TRICKST3R
Jul 9, 2012, 12:43 PM
out of curiosity, what is the point, besides having people to play with, to joining a guild? I haven't heard of any PvP stuff in game, so is it basically just a glorified friends list? I didn't know if there were any other sort of added benefits to it...

There's plenty of games without PvP that have guilds. xD

You get your own group chat, which allows you to y'know, talk to your guildies and arrange teams to complete missions, etc. Additionally, premium players could always talk to guildies to arrange trades and whatnot.