PDA

View Full Version : EXP FULL - Episode 5 (PSO2 Podcast)

EXPFULL
Jul 9, 2012, 09:03 AM
We've already reached out to SEGA's UK PR Team and it's looking like we might be able to secure an interview with a representative to talk about the EU/NA launch of the game.

Until then, we've just published another episode:

Episode Five - ‘Rappy Suit?’ is available now via iTunes and Stitcher.

To celebrate the official launch of the game, we’ve returned a week early to talk over our WIN and FAIL lists from the week that was on Ship 2.

This week we’re joined by a special guest to go over HOT TOPICS of the week, then as normal we take a look in our INBOX to answer questions from listeners of the show, then finally in TOWARDS THE FUTURE, we looked forward to a few nice additions that are coming down the content pipeline from SoJ.

Please do let us know what you think of the show. We love bumping into and running with listeners!

Phantasma
Jul 9, 2012, 09:14 AM
Interesting...might make for good listening material while PSO2 is under maintenance or even while playing the game :3

EXPFULL
Jul 9, 2012, 11:09 AM
Thanks! Hope you enjoy it!

ps0k1d
Jul 9, 2012, 11:18 AM
I will be listening in as always guys! I've been loving the show. Gotta make sure we get together and play in game here soon too.

EXPFULL
Jul 9, 2012, 12:01 PM
Thanks for your question for our INBOX section this week PSOKID - We answered it on this episode!

xBladeM6x
Jul 9, 2012, 12:41 PM
Thanks for your question for our INBOX section this week PSOKID - We answered it on this episode!

Would be cool to score a guest spot on the show. Like a "Community Guest" of sorts. Lmao. Good show.

Clunker
Jul 9, 2012, 03:56 PM
I find it especially hillarious how you guys were commenting that as soon as you sent #4 'cast, FULL GAME RELEASE.

Now that you've released #5 out, NA/EU ANNOUNCED FOR NEXT YEAR...

Does this mean you might release another 'short' 'cast just on this?

EXPFULL
Jul 10, 2012, 06:01 AM
I find it especially hillarious how you guys were commenting that as soon as you sent #4 'cast, FULL GAME RELEASE.

Now that you've released #5 out, NA/EU ANNOUNCED FOR NEXT YEAR...

Does this mean you might release another 'short' 'cast just on this?

Yes! Sod's law strikes again!

We are trying to arrange an interview with SEGA Europe at the moment, and it's looking hopeful that we might be able to put out a special edition podcast that features pretty much just that.