PDA

View Full Version : Ship 7 Crew

LordHogFred
Jul 9, 2012, 09:49 AM
I've noticed there seems to be a few Ship 7 crew dotted about the place. Anyone fancy getting together for some gamage at some point? I'm in the UK and normally on around 19:00 GMT.
Normally hanging around block 22 if anyone is interested?

Tired
Jul 9, 2012, 09:52 AM
Yeah there are a few of us that just started together some friends and I we're lvl ~7 at the moment on ship 7. Our names are Tired, Apocalyptic, and Maria. Our timezone is CST but we'll probably be on all the time.

Corms
Jul 9, 2012, 10:28 AM
hey, I'm on ship 7 along with a few friends. character name is corms, feel free to add me. i dislike soloing so i usually take any chance i get to group up.

we should try to find ourselves a block we can call our own :D

flannel
Jul 9, 2012, 10:41 AM
ship 7 player here. Not sure how much we might be online at the same time (namely due to my awful sleep schedule), but definitely keep an eye out for me if you're around. I'm usually kickin' around block 30

LordHogFred
Jul 9, 2012, 10:42 AM
Awesome, I'll keep and eye out. Char name is Lord Hog Fred here btw, feel free to add :)
I managed to navigate the menus enough to get a team set up as well if anyone is interested :p

Eternum
Jul 9, 2012, 11:40 AM
On Ship 7 too, as Halloween.

There was a thread around the 4th about a bunch of people on Ship 7 congregating to block 30. That's where I tend to be now. :)

What's the name of the team?

LordHogFred
Jul 9, 2012, 11:54 AM
On Ship 7 too, as Halloween.

There was a thread around the 4th about a bunch of people on Ship 7 congregating to block 30. That's where I tend to be now. :)

What's the name of the team?

Awesome I'll start heading over to block 30 more often. Team name should be New Dawn :)

SpectraLight
Jul 9, 2012, 01:43 PM
I play on ship 7 every so often with a few friends. It'll be nice to play with some other people that we can talk to.

Edit: My character's name is Spectra

CrownlessKing
Jul 11, 2012, 06:56 PM
I'm also on Ship 7, I usually go to the second most populated Block. which I think was Block 15 but I also sometimes go to the most populated block if im lonely looking for english players.

my characters name is Mizioki

JKKDARK
Jul 12, 2012, 12:30 AM
My character name is Jennifer ;)

spearlouli
Jul 12, 2012, 04:27 PM
hi i'm on ship 7 with some friends , my character name is ルウリ and i'm lvl 31 :)

ZeroKyoshiro
Jul 18, 2012, 02:43 AM
no need to fear ^_^ the Valhalla knights are here lol We are a pretty big english guild we got about 80+ memebers now that all speak english. The English community is in block 30. Just friend request me Zero Kyoshiro id Zero Kyo and i will be sure to add you ^__^

Prince of Krows
Feb 11, 2013, 12:14 PM
If it's not too late, I am docked on Ship 7 as well for anyone wanting to play. kyoaware is my player name!