PDA

View Full Version : Rappy Arrest

JayD-X
Jul 10, 2012, 01:38 AM
How do I arrest these yellow little creatures. I still haven't figured out how to do it and I've tried 4 times lol

gaogaostegosaurus
Jul 10, 2012, 01:42 AM
It's easy, you just arrest the crap out of them. With your weapons.

JayD-X
Jul 10, 2012, 02:10 AM
I just kill all of them?

LordHogFred
Jul 10, 2012, 02:15 AM
From what I can work out the arrest emergency code is you need to kill all the mobs in the area before they run away.

JayD-X
Jul 10, 2012, 02:38 AM
I just failed it again. I'm having a hard time with this game. I can't seem to fulfill Afin's first client order either. I S-Rank the mission that bump says needs to be S-Ranked but I still don't finish the client order. I'm so confused. :/

LordHogFred
Jul 10, 2012, 02:40 AM
I just failed it again. I'm having a hard time with this game. I can't seem to fulfill Afin's first client order either. I S-Rank the mission that bump says needs to be S-Ranked but I still don't finish the client order. I'm so confused. :/

You also need to complete it in under 20 mins.

JayD-X
Jul 10, 2012, 02:46 AM
Yeah I do complete it under 20 minutes. Hmm, maybe I'll try to do it without killing so many mobs.

JayD-X
Jul 10, 2012, 02:55 AM
Nope, a speed run didn't do it either. I wonder if they are telling me to do the right mission. It is the Lvl. 3 mission right? Cuz that's where their screenshot leads to.

JayD-X
Jul 10, 2012, 04:01 AM
Nevermind, I figured out how to do both. :)

RocSage
Jul 10, 2012, 04:58 AM
Nab Rappy Capture mission is lvl 7.
The easiest way to S-Rank it in under a give time is
Make a b-line for area 2, killing only whats in your way
In area 2 kill everything you can find before going to the end
When you get to the end switch to Wired-Lance, trigger your Photon Blast if you have it, and then simply use your wired lance to grab hold of them and beat them up.

gigawuts
Jul 10, 2012, 05:00 AM
Has this quest actually been explained?

I feel terrible when I do this. I'm a monster. I kill these totally peaceful birds and then abduct them. They don't even dig into the ground, they just get taken into space - probably to be eaten.

RocSage
Jul 10, 2012, 05:19 AM
Nope. We kill the Gorilla, then wolves, then take a break from killing natives to kill thse evil invading Darkers, then we return to kill peace loving birds. You know, come to think of it, it seems that the order of those missions should be reversed.

Arcdaemon
Nov 2, 2013, 10:54 PM
Nope. We kill the Gorilla, then wolves, then take a break from killing natives to kill thse evil invading Darkers, then we return to kill peace loving birds. You know, come to think of it, it seems that the order of those missions should be reversed.

The Oodan and Gulfs become infected with SEED and therefore must be either subdued or put down.

The Nab Rappy Capture mission is an arks mission in which a rare species called the "Rappy" are subdued, researched, and then returned to their homes. From what I can gather from Rappy item effects, they give of an aura of euphoria, which isn't common in many species.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Nov 3, 2013, 03:48 AM
The Oodan and Gulfs become infected with SEED and therefore must be either subdued or put down.

The Nab Rappy Capture mission is an arks mission in which a rare species called the "Rappy" are subdued, researched, and then returned to their homes. From what I can gather from Rappy item effects, they give of an aura of euphoria, which isn't common in many species.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.jkowners.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=89913&stc=1&d=1379976422[/SPOILER-BOX]