PDA

View Full Version : NOOOOOOOO!!!

Elysideon
Mar 25, 2003, 01:53 AM
Good GOD NO!!! I got to have a Section ID Oran to get Olga Flow's DNA. I want that sword sooo badly. Has it ben confirmed that you NEED to be a ORAN to get Olga Flow's DNA?? I have a Lv. 91 SKYLY HUcast and a Lv. 27 ORAN HUcaseal. Does this mean I have to train my HUcaseal? Is it even true???

HaLLa
Mar 25, 2003, 02:00 AM
im a level 77 ORAN I will get one for ya. lol. If I would get one I would be REAL lucky and might actually trade it for some good stuff

Sircharlie
Mar 25, 2003, 02:03 AM
Olga DNA is still uncertain if it can be obtained by other section ID. it was reported from a ORAN id dosn't mean its a ORAN only item

Captain_Dude
Mar 25, 2003, 02:25 AM
Olga DNA, is it an enemy part? If so, then it should be findable by all IDs. Oran is just the only to confirm...

I would bet it's findable by everybody, but that's just my opinion... And I'm not 100% right all the time...

Heh, why ya want the stuff so bad tho? None of the weapons it makes are that great... The best being the Bridge, which (in my eyes) is topped by the Psycho Wand(due to the not causing random ailments)... I assume you want a legit Dark Flow as a trophy, cause that's the only real use for it... Heh, can't combo... hehehe

EDIT: 100th post... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-03-24 23:26 ]</font>

Chronoslash
Mar 25, 2003, 11:16 AM
On 2003-03-24 23:25, Captain_Dude wrote:
Olga DNA, is it an enemy part? If so, then it should be findable by all IDs.

Well, not all enemy parts can be found by all ID's. For example: Withill can't find the Hildebear's or Hildeblue's head. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cheepcheep.gif

Zeebo
Mar 25, 2003, 11:33 AM
Yeah but i think (not sure) that my friend found it with a skyly

Elusive_Llama
Mar 25, 2003, 12:24 PM
Trust me, Dark Flow sucks. So does Dark Meteor. There is a reason why you don't see a million HUs running around with Dark Flows.

Dark Bridge is okay because it halves tp cost and eats less hp than a Psychowand, but the status ailments kinda suck.

Zeebo
Mar 25, 2003, 12:34 PM
EHM let the man get what he wants....... i want a http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=213&sortby=class just because it looks cool let him be........

Elusive_Llama
Mar 25, 2003, 01:17 PM
Well, if he didn't know just how sucky the weapons really are, he could wind up getting gypped.

Zeebo
Mar 25, 2003, 01:22 PM
Good point...

Elysideon
Mar 25, 2003, 05:35 PM
On 2003-03-25 09:34, Zeebo wrote:
EHM let the man get what he wants....... i want a http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=213&sortby=class just because it looks cool let him be........

thanks!! thats exactly why I want Dark Flow is because of how cool it looks. The other reason is because I love sword and saber type weapons. So I'm trying to collect all of the ones that look awesome to me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elysideon on 2003-03-25 14:43 ]</font>