JCGamer
Jul 11, 2012, 08:56 AM
removed

JCGamer
Jul 11, 2012, 09:23 AM
I hope this help everyone enjoy ^^

Dhylec
Jul 11, 2012, 10:23 AM
A bit long, but it's helpful to those who like to watch, instead of reading.
I'll have it in the sticky list for reference.

EvilJohn
Jul 11, 2012, 05:07 PM
thanks for the video i used it just now. downloading pso 2, 2 1/2 hours left.

Metalsnake27
Jul 12, 2012, 05:06 PM
Thanks. I love that blog, GREAT step-by-step get started type of thing.

Blizz3112
Jul 14, 2012, 11:15 AM
I only get a message on the screen where you put in your username, date and password with a 1 in it, but I can't continue. I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what... :-?

EDIT: Nvm, I apparently made the password too easy or something... XD

Alyss Heart
Jul 20, 2012, 03:11 PM
I went through the steps but in my haste I put the beta English files in the folder for the game. I reinstalled the game but whenever I start it up it goes to the initial black screen and then gives an unreadable error message. When I click the button on the error message it closes the program. Any idea what the problem could be?

Alyss Heart
Jul 20, 2012, 03:13 PM
- - -

Faendryl
Aug 8, 2012, 02:18 PM
Video has been removed

Mystil
Aug 8, 2012, 02:46 PM
huh, now I wonder why he did that.. was such a great tutorial.

guitarbum93
Sep 25, 2012, 10:55 PM
yeah i cant see anything :/

Dracos
Jan 14, 2013, 08:59 PM
Where do you put the English Patch?

AC9breaker
Mar 31, 2013, 07:27 AM
So I'm planning on giving JP PSO2 a go, a quick question though, if I already have a Sega ID from when I played JP PSU should it still work? Or is this a completely different system then what we where using on PSU and I have to remake my Sega ID?

SociableTyrannosaur
Mar 31, 2013, 10:25 AM
Should still work, but next time ask in the quick questions thread instead of necro bumping old ones.

JCGamer
Mar 31, 2013, 01:18 PM
Im sorry for removing the video off you tube but the reason why I removed the video guide because Sega of japan made it cleared that they will banned any person from there you tube account if they see any people publishing there games or advertising there games without there consent they will be banned from you tube. but that was a year ago. right now I don't know if the rules still apply till today. ^^ I want to upload a newer version of video guide for everyone to learn and know how to install the game and register but also I want teach everyone on how to fix the game guard issue and how to do the English patch and doing it right way on how to patch thing up for the game. I notice that gamers been getting English patch from its wrong source and I want to teach everyone where to go in the right location but I cant do that atm and because of sega of japan copyright law. ^^ but I have to respect there rules. So at this time when I do have right again and I get the okay from sega once again from upper sources but now its different matter :lol: just cant do anything with out there Okay to post the video guide for pso2

AC9breaker
Apr 1, 2013, 04:08 AM
Do I have to go an access my account on and enable it through their account management page? Cause that hiragana capcha has been kicking my ass

Alisha
Apr 1, 2013, 04:37 AM
yes. theres a guide in pso general that should help with that. you need to add pso2 service to your account.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203925