PDA

View Full Version : Code Avoid

xhrit
Jul 10, 2012, 07:46 PM
I have not been able to figure out what to do during the code avoid events. The event spawns an invincible red dragon bat thing - i have tried killing it, I have tried running from it, but fail every time. What am I doing wrong?

Blackheart521
Jul 10, 2012, 07:48 PM
I have not been able to figure out what to do during the code evade events. The event spawns an invincible red dragon bat thing - i have tried killing it, I have tried running from it, but fail every time. What am I doing wrong?

You have to run from it, I believe if the party/multiparty gets hit a cumulative of 3 times then you fail...

BTW it is called Code: Avoid ^^;

Geistritter
Jul 10, 2012, 07:54 PM
You have to just avoid being hit. It's quite annoying and a waste of time, but there it is.

BTW it is called Code: Avoid

This could not be less important. Please don't make corrections unless it's actually helpful.

Blackheart521
Jul 10, 2012, 07:56 PM
You have to just avoid being hit. It's quite annoying and a waste of time, but there it is.

This could not be less important. Please don't make corrections unless it's actually helpful.

I helped him, and then simply said what it actually was called, there is absolutely no harm in that.

Wolfgrey666
Jul 10, 2012, 08:33 PM
I have not been able to figure out what to do during the code evade events. The event spawns an invincible red dragon bat thing - i have tried killing it, I have tried running from it, but fail every time. What am I doing wrong?

No to be mean but it does say code:avoid.Maybe i don't know...avoid it?

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 10, 2012, 08:44 PM
yeah pretty much everybody just bails when a code avoid comes up, chills at campship for 2 minutes, and then comes back.

Kion
Jul 10, 2012, 10:16 PM
The code is you have to avoid (not get hit) by the flying red ball of death thingy. It will target one person and go after them, but if anyone get's hit more than once then you fail the trial.

ashley50
Jul 10, 2012, 10:20 PM
Simply get the F*** away from the blue dot that appears on radar map after getting the Code: AVOID.

Also the message is in English?

[spoiler-box]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/ashley_riot/Untitled1212.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Omega-z
Jul 10, 2012, 10:58 PM
wow ppl leave the map...? The Delibat is not that hard to avoid with 50 other thing's in the room just lure it away then play with it. It's just timing and it will get a little faster when it hit's the 30 sec mark.

Was in the city avoiding three one time when everyone left I got all the point's for it, that was nice.

xhrit
Jul 10, 2012, 11:09 PM
Note that succeeding with this Emergency is very difficult to do when it happens in a well populated multi-party area, since its a Map code (like Destruction), anyone can ruin it for you.

This must be the issue, every time it has happened to me I have been in a multi-party area or with a pug.

No to be mean but it does say code:avoid.Maybe i don't know...avoid it?

Not to be mean, but your reply is completely worthless.

Next time try to post something constructive. Unless of course, meaningful well structured comments are too hard for you to type.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jul 10, 2012, 11:28 PM
Personally...I'll take Emergency Code Avoid over that red spiral that will FOREVER follow someone until they zone....and even then it'll just follow someone else until SOMEONE gets trapped.....

Atleast with Avoid it's timed and the thing will leave....the spiral i was running with it for over 3 mins just to see wht would happen....kept following me....

Wolfgrey666
Jul 10, 2012, 11:34 PM
This must be the issue, every time it has happened to me I have been in a multi-party area or with a pug.

Not to be mean, but your reply is completely worthless.

Next time try to post something constructive. Unless of course, meaningful well structured comments are too hard for you to type.

Next time try to post something that isn't a personal attack.Unless of course nice and decent comments are too hard for you to type. See i can do it too.

Anyway the code is beyond obvious. Avoid it. That is all. Read the code's name and it becomes obvious.I would understand if it was in japanese but it isn't.Not my problem if you can't see what is obvious. I wasn't being mean before but i certainly will now. The first half of what i said was "not to be mean". Figure that out. Then it was obvious that it was not a attack.

Second of all it said Code:Avoid in huge letters when it activates and chases you.If you can't figure out to AVOID it and start attacking it, should i really be catering to you on the subject when you don't realize your own EXTREMELY obvious mistake?

Anyway your comment was uncalled for, you would of realized that if you thought it out.

But yes your party and multiparty counts towards it.Multiple hits without death still count towards it.You must avoid it at all costs.Same with your party and/or multiparty.I would not pipe and hide like others do because that is just silly.Stay for a chance of exp or hide for 0 exp.The choice is obvious.

iwerkout
Jul 10, 2012, 11:45 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7qe7y7EuFLw/TYcRRQ5O5CI/AAAAAAAAAKQ/GhrlD0tKIFs/s1600/net-troll.jpg

Anyway, didn't know going back to the ship would still count the mission time.
Ya learn something new~ :3

Wolfgrey666
Jul 10, 2012, 11:53 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7qe7y7EuFLw/TYcRRQ5O5CI/AAAAAAAAAKQ/GhrlD0tKIFs/s1600/net-troll.jpg

That is a really interesting card thing.I must save it to my pictures for later use.

I thought missions were erased when everyone went back and came down?

iwerkout
Jul 10, 2012, 11:56 PM
That is a really interesting card thing.I must save it to my pictures for later use.

I thought missions were erased when everyone went back and came down?

Ah my mistake, SOMEONE has to stay behind, but the rest can chill for 1:59 minutes. XD
The card is from Munchkin (http://www.worldofmunchkin.com/cardgame/). You should totally play it if you ever get the chance!

xhrit
Jul 11, 2012, 12:01 AM

Aye. So it would seem then, that the best option to finish a speedrun would be to do it in a password protected instance where pug groups in multi-party areas wont be able to fail events for you...

Your comment was uncalled for.

My comment was totally called for. Your worthless posts on the other hand, were not. You want to be a dick to people go right ahead, but you really shouldn't get mad when people treat you like you are a dick.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 11, 2012, 12:40 AM
Next time try to post something that isn't a personal attack.Unless of course nice and decent comments are too hard for you to type. See i can do it too.
He's only got 5 posts and already he's started to pick fights with other forum members, they grow em young these days :-?

Wolfgrey666
Jul 11, 2012, 12:53 AM
Aye. So it would seem then, that the best option to finish a speedrun would be to do it in a password protected instance where pug groups in multi-party areas wont be able to fail events for you...

My comment was totally called for. Your worthless posts on the other hand, were not. You want to be a dick to people go right ahead, but you really shouldn't get mad when people treat you like you are a dick.

I see you lack reading comprehension.Once again allow me to read out the first half of my original comment...ahem.."NOT to be mean.." You figure out the rest, you really aren't worth more than this last response.

Ah my mistake, SOMEONE has to stay behind, but the rest can chill for 1:59 minutes. XD
The card is from Munchkin (http://www.worldofmunchkin.com/cardgame/). You should totally play it if you ever get the chance!

So one guy/gal gets to run around like a poor crazy person with up to 3 of those things chasing only him/her.Your so nice XD

Hmm i might check out this Munchkin thing.

He's only got 5 posts and already he's started to pick fights with other forum members, they grow em young these days :-?

Aye that they do.I am sure it mostly comes from lack of reading comprehension and understanding when something is a joke/poking fun at them. I mean you can give all the hints you want or paint it bright colors and they still don't get it XD

xhrit
Jul 11, 2012, 01:46 AM

I did not start anything. I asked a simple question. I expected a simple response. Thank you to all those kind people who replied to my thread in a civil manner. Everyone else is on my ignore list, so let that be the end of it.

Wolfgrey666
Jul 11, 2012, 01:53 AM
I did not start anything. I asked a simple question. I expected a simple response. Thank you to all those kind people who replied to my thread in a civil manner. Everyone else is on my ignore list, so let that be the end of it.

In other words.The translation is as thus "I realized i made a fool of myself and am now trying to put off the silly argument i caused that was baseless in the first place."

At least have the ability to admit you were wrong rather than put people on your ignore list just because you got shown you were wrong/made fun of for being wrong.

I apologize for going overboard but people like you get on my nerves.

I mean seriously.Look at what i said.I said not to be mean and then made a little poke at you.Was it so hard to get past being so dam defensive to figure it was all in good fun?You need to remember your on the internet and not to take things so seriously.

FOnewearl-Lina
Jul 11, 2012, 03:07 AM
Everyone else is on my ignore list, so let that be the end of it.

You win the award for being a mature adult.