PDA

View Full Version : WHAT DOES A GIRL HAVE TO DO TO GET A DRESS AROUND HERE?!?

iwerkout
Jul 10, 2012, 11:37 PM
Seriously, they cost way too much yet everyone has one. WATDAEFF? :wacko:

Anyway, if anyone wishes to TRADE something for theirs, lemme know bro.
(I have mutated weapons and armors, mostly guns.)

White/Blue onry.
Ship 2 :jpsmile:

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 11, 2012, 12:05 AM
just cough up da moola, buy ac and win it from the scratch gurl

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 11, 2012, 05:25 AM
would trade blue one and meseta for that new 8* launcher :D

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 11, 2012, 05:37 AM
Seriously, they cost way too much yet everyone has one. WATDAEFF? :wacko:

Anyway, if anyone wishes to TRADE something for theirs, lemme know bro.
(I have mutated weapons and armors, mostly guns.)

White/Blue onry.
Ship 2 :jpsmile:

Tell me about it, lol. It took me forever to save up the money for a white one since they kept going up in price, but I finally got one a couple of days ago~

Best of luck to you!

moeri
Jul 11, 2012, 09:17 AM
i just got the pink one yesterday <3

487k </3

Just continue to save up and you will get it ^^

Shadownami92
Jul 11, 2012, 09:22 AM
Guess I'm lucky my character is a dude. Was able to buy the black and white suits for about 2k meseta each and the pink one for 30k or something.

masterumann
Jul 11, 2012, 11:53 AM
Forgive me for asking, but doesn't PSO2 come out in 2013?

Vintasticvin
Jul 11, 2012, 12:06 PM
Forgive me for asking, but doesn't PSO2 come out in 2013?

Yep but its out in japan already which is the one most people in the site are playing. Go Jp or stay home :p

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 11, 2012, 01:46 PM
Guess I'm lucky my character is a dude. Was able to buy the black and white suits for about 2k meseta each and the pink one for 30k or something.

Man... you have no idea how lucky you are, lol. I had a friend of mine rubbing that in my face when he bought his tux. I had over 700k meseta and STILL couldn't afford a white dress at the time. Fortunately, I got a break and someone put one up for a little over 500k and I snatched it up in a heartbeat.

He said he saw some going for 10k before, but pfft... I seriously doubt that. No way, lol. Now the cosage on the other hand... I'll probably never end up getting one of those. I've never seen one priced for under a million. For that kind of money, I can invest in a new sword!

EDIT: Oh, right. Moral of the story here. Looking pretty doesn't come cheap!

Blackheart521
Jul 11, 2012, 02:34 PM
EDIT: Oh, right. Moral of the story here. Looking pretty doesn't come cheap for women!

Fixed lol ^^

Ce'Nedra
Jul 11, 2012, 06:59 PM
People are seriously overpricing that Dress. Its frigging clothing, not a uber 9* weapon +10 >_<

That and everyone and his mom wears it already, specially these loli's with cat ears. Starting to hate that dress already ;/

Fabtea
Jul 13, 2012, 08:57 PM
remember, majority of the female "community" are males in disguise. which LOVES to dress their characters with stuff like this. Then you have the otakus... those will inflate all them dress prices :<

Ranmaru
Jul 16, 2012, 06:46 AM
Man... you have no idea how lucky you are, lol. I had a friend of mine rubbing that in my face when he bought his tux. I had over 700k meseta and STILL couldn't afford a white dress at the time. Fortunately, I got a break and someone put one up for a little over 500k and I snatched it up in a heartbeat.

He said he saw some going for 10k before, but pfft... I seriously doubt that. No way, lol. Now the cosage on the other hand... I'll probably never end up getting one of those. I've never seen one priced for under a million. For that kind of money, I can invest in a new sword!

EDIT: Oh, right. Moral of the story here. Looking pretty doesn't come cheap!

I got a dress off of scratch lol. I was like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

WHY. I WANT MY FRO.

I traded it for my fro. <3

oh and I bought two suits, became poor.

BIG OLAF
Jul 16, 2012, 09:51 AM
Imagine "what a girl's gonna have to do" to get a yukata, or even a bikini. Oh man, I don't even want to think about it.

Akaimizu
Jul 16, 2012, 10:18 AM
Boy does this topic give me a sparkling flashback of me in PSU. "Tynselle must get outfit satisfaction.." *grumble-grumblecakes*

Omega-z
Jul 17, 2012, 09:20 PM
Akaimizu that's what I was thinking too. PSU was just the same thing all Female Clothing $$$$$$$$$$$ million's on Measta if they were being sold some were trade only, Male clothing 2k-50k and you could get any color's you wanted too.

HunterFusion
Jul 17, 2012, 11:49 PM
it would be nice if we all have our store for free instead of premium (no offense really). I would love to sell my stuff half priced or a decent price for anyone. I probably get a premium someday.

Shinmarizu
Jul 18, 2012, 12:24 AM
It is just as expensive for a male player to dress his female character ... could be more expensive, all things considered.
I will be buying AC scratches for the new update, so if I come across a wedding dress that my Lorilae doesn't need, then I suppose I can hold it for someone. I'm not really in need of a bikini, but I do want a yukata for her.

Mike
Jul 18, 2012, 02:09 AM
Imagine "what a girl's gonna have to do" to get a yukata, or even a bikini. Oh man, I don't even want to think about it.
Gamble with the scratch or participate in Sega sponsered RMT. Neither are particularly appealing, personally.

Muna
Jul 18, 2012, 06:53 AM
I didn't really look seriously into it, but how do you get a dress/fashion item?

AC only or are there maseta items too?

Shinmarizu
Jul 18, 2012, 04:29 PM
Either purchase a scratch ticket with AC, or stalk the auction house / visiphone and try to buy them with a LOT of meseta. Good luck, either way. You'll find the girls' stuff incredibly expensive.

Muna
Jul 21, 2012, 03:51 PM
Thx, Shinmarizu. :)

Cyron Tanryoku
Jul 21, 2012, 06:23 PM
I'd give you one of mine, but I have zero ways of giving it away