PDA

View Full Version : Weapons Training IV (Client Order)

Arthanc
Jul 11, 2012, 08:05 AM
I received two client orders from Joseph - one for assault rifles and the other for launchers. Reading over the info from the menu interface translation project, it appears that he wants me to complete the "rappy arrest" forest mission in under 15 minutes on hard mode using only one of those weapons for the entire mission.

Problem is, I've already done it several times over with both weapons. I just finished the mission in under 15 minutes on hard mode using only an assault rifle the entire time, achieved an S rank, and I still haven't fulfilled the requirements for some reason.

Thinking that maybe the time limit is wrong for whatever reason, I just did the mission again using only the launcher, finished it in under 5 minutes this time on hard mode, S rank, and my client order still isn't finished.

Did I miss something?

Piddle
Jul 11, 2012, 08:22 AM
Asking to use the weapon name not the weapon type, in other words the very first 1* weapon of that type. Other then that I wouldn't know what you're doing wrong.

Arthanc
Jul 11, 2012, 08:25 AM
I've done Weapons Training I, II, and III with different weapons. I don't think they would ask me to use the 1* weapon now. The "an" before the weapon name also suggests that any weapon of that weapon type will work.

Thank you for the response. I'll keep trying. Still failing.

dilakri87
Jul 11, 2012, 09:44 AM
You cant use just any rifle / launcher. it must be the weapon listet. You can check it at bumped.org, right side, under client orders.

Vashyron
Jul 11, 2012, 10:02 AM
No any weapon will not work, he wants you to use the lowest 1* weapon of the type.

gaogaostegosaurus
Jul 11, 2012, 10:09 AM
I've done Weapons Training I, II, and III with different weapons. I don't think they would ask me to use the 1* weapon now. The "an" before the weapon name also suggests that any weapon of that weapon type will work.

Thank you for the response. I'll keep trying. Still failing.

You need to believe people who have done the same thing you have, lol.

In the Japanese text, they actually say "a Rod" and such, not the phrase they usually use for "a rod-type weapon." Thankfully, this is the only one that this is true for.

Arthanc
Jul 11, 2012, 10:20 AM
Yep, after Piddle told me that bit, I went and tried it and it worked. Forgot to come back to reply my success. Thanks for the help everyone.