PDA

View Full Version : FSODs are STILL a problem

MasterRaichu
Mar 25, 2003, 10:38 AM
Has anyone been FSODed since Sega and SonicTeam CLAIMED to fix it? Thankfully, I haven't, but my dad who also plays was FSODed twice, and lost an 11-star Summit Moon. May not seem like much, but we were still pissed. Why hasn't Sega kept good on their word to fix the FSOD glitch?

Personally, I think if they ever make like a "Version 2" of Episodes 1 & 2, They should completely eliminate the "I HATE YOU CAUSE YOU DIDN'T SAVE RIGHT SO LEMME H4XX0R YOUR ITEMS" safeguard because what good does it do? People still dupe anyways, and all that it seems to do is hurt the game more than it helps.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MasterRaichu on 2003-03-25 07:40 ]</font>

Thumbalina2k
Mar 25, 2003, 11:35 AM
its weird.....the FSOD was thought to be all fixed. I ended up getting FSODed 3 times in less than 24 hours. The only thing I lost was a double sabre that I just got, and a few items. Thats all. Weird thing is, this has never happened to me before, I have BBA and thought it could never happen

RuneLateralus
Mar 25, 2003, 12:24 PM
I gotten FSOD'd a couple of times...but I haven't lost anything. Not going to scare me away though...