PDA

View Full Version : WHAT CHARACTER LOOKS COOLEST

Joe-Azlin
Mar 25, 2003, 12:20 PM
hey what character do u think looks the best. i personally like FOmarl because that picture of her on the characters screen with the lil spell in her hands looks soooooooooo cool http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Zeebo
Mar 25, 2003, 12:41 PM
HUcast and his metal smoooth sexay penis helmet

BlackRose
Mar 25, 2003, 12:58 PM
I was on a limb in the days of DC PSO, but I thought the RAmar was the coolest looking character class. It all depended on the head style though, and whatever mag the character had could add a lot. I think Tapas was the one I liked most, with the black outfit and visor head, and a pair of mechguns.

I like being specific.

RavenTW
Mar 25, 2003, 01:06 PM
Hucaseal. Pervert heaven.

Zeebo
Mar 25, 2003, 01:09 PM
Pervert heaven

say what?

Nidarrock
Mar 25, 2003, 02:03 PM
I like the Hucaseal. Ramar is interesting though.

KodiaX987
Mar 25, 2003, 03:11 PM
RAcaseal, simply because Shuri is one. (*w*)

PSOLEGEND1001
Mar 25, 2003, 04:53 PM
umm... I have to say HUcast because of his raw power and trap abilities,a deadly combination may i add.

Elysideon
Mar 25, 2003, 05:24 PM
HUcast hands down. They have the coolest color outfits and look cool weilding almost any weapon. GOD! have you seen a Hucast hold a Kamui? he does this awesome stance after doing the 3 hit combo

Ghaleon
Mar 25, 2003, 05:26 PM
i like fomar. if you make him right he can look so sinister or even sort of holy

Whatley
Mar 25, 2003, 05:30 PM
My favorite is the RAcast.

They are like tanks now when equipped with the new launcher weapons(i.e. photon launcher, guilty light, red scorpio). Just need the tank treads. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

AikatheLegend
Mar 25, 2003, 05:57 PM
I still like the RAmars for the guys ;P but HUnewearls rule.

RiGoRmOrTiS_UK
Mar 25, 2003, 05:58 PM
gotta say RAmarl, take a look at the full size pic of Nene.. how can you say she isnt that best ever..

Loooook at da pants..

dooo dee doooo

Tulathis
Mar 25, 2003, 06:02 PM
HUcaseal probably has some of the most interesting heads and coolest colors. Really though, I think all of the classes can look very cool. All except the FOnewm, who just can't help looking like an elven circus reject.

Bloodberry
Mar 25, 2003, 06:10 PM
HUcaseal, ninja-goodness, sleek animations, they've got it all!

benja
Mar 25, 2003, 06:13 PM
Which character looks the coolest? That is easy: Mine. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_innocent.gif

MonkeyFunky
Mar 25, 2003, 06:30 PM
Nothing like a Ramarl or a Racaseal with a big honkin' gun!

R

thewiredknight
Mar 25, 2003, 09:32 PM
FOmarl, FOmar, HUmar and RAmar look the coolest in my book. Done right, a HUcast is also up there.

FreakinRican
Mar 25, 2003, 09:42 PM
FOnewm~

let the flaming begin!

Captain_Dude
Mar 25, 2003, 09:51 PM
I'm prepared to take any and all insults for what I'm about to say. But I love the cute, huggable, adorableness of the FOnewearl... I love all the characters, but it's hard not to just wanna try and glomp my little FOnewearl through the TV screen... I'd wrap my arms around her and squeeze the living daylights outta her if I had the opportunity! Blast, why must something so cute be just a collection of pixels? Why?

Yoda86
Mar 25, 2003, 09:59 PM
This explanation may be crude but check this...

My RAmar has that half black mask thing on him (ninja like or just mischivous). He has the first available red costume (red costume on the top when choosing the costume). He has the spikey hair and I colored it to a light brown.

That's it, he looks really cool but I do not have a picture of him.

hucasts_rock
Mar 25, 2003, 11:05 PM
Hucast...has the helmet of a samurai...looks awsome...and has a ninja look...my fav is the tan-orange color...

TedEdFred
Mar 26, 2003, 12:35 AM
FOnewm

EDarkness
Mar 26, 2003, 11:31 AM
So far the coolest looking character in my opinion is the FOmarl. They have class, style, and best of all they're cute. After that, I'd say RAcaseals, because they're really the only android you can make that doesn't look like an android. Plus, the little skirt thing is pretty cool.

-EDarkness

TeamPhalanx
Mar 26, 2003, 12:46 PM
HUcaseal.

Say what you will about RAmar and HUcast with the ninja/samurai look, but HUcaseal owns that department.

BeatZero
Mar 26, 2003, 04:51 PM
RAmar, mines got the first white costume, the half mask, and orange spikey hair to match the accents on the costume.

garian
Mar 26, 2003, 05:03 PM
Hucast, his default helmet on some of the costumes slightly changes and makes him look like predator http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif also the glowing eyes and dots on his head looks pretty bad ass aswell http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

themonkeyman
Mar 26, 2003, 05:25 PM
fomars are the best
you can give them red eyes
whats cooler than that?

RiGoRmOrTiS_UK
Mar 26, 2003, 05:52 PM
RAAAmarl!

Vejita
Mar 26, 2003, 05:56 PM
Wow. I hope you werent expecting to get any kind of decent answers in this post.

Fanatic72802
Mar 26, 2003, 07:02 PM
FOmarl has sort of an elegance to her, like she looks kinda like royalty or an aristocrat, but a petite (but not chibi) yet busty HUnewearl weilding a freakin' huge sword > all. I also like the HUnewearl because she has seriously nice 3-hit combos, especially with twin swords like Yamato. The sword combos are also considerably faster then HUmars' and the saber combos just look cooler.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fanatic72802 on 2003-03-26 16:03 ]</font>

Layrinn
Mar 26, 2003, 09:42 PM
All of the character classes can be made to look really cool. Yes, even FOnewms... though it's really hard.

As for my personal favorite?

Swords... Magic... Booty Shorts...
What's not to love?

HUnewearl.

Riffin
Mar 26, 2003, 09:56 PM
Though they can look like "elven circus rejects", the FOnewm's can look sweet if you give them the fuzzy balled hats and a cool color outfit. But for fav, I have to say RAmar. They just look really sweet.

kat
Mar 26, 2003, 11:14 PM
Well, I happen to like the way the Fomarl looks with her dress... but she waddles like crazy! I created one to play, and couldn't make it out of the first room in the forest because the waddle drove me nuts...

I'd have to say that for niftyness overall, it's all about the hunewearl... cool look (go cat-people!) and she has abilities too - magical abilities, damage whomping, and she doesn't waddle either!

Lman90245
Mar 26, 2003, 11:30 PM
RAmar in my opinion because, I am a RAmar and I'm full of myslef http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif. and With aura field and standstill shield and Rika's claw or nug and guld milla, My RAmar looks so cool it could hurt your eyes!

Kent
Mar 26, 2003, 11:48 PM
I can make cool-looking variations of every class with the exceptions of the RAmar, RAcast, and FOnewm (I'm not really into the "Stuck in the '70s" look.)

Lman90245
Mar 27, 2003, 12:00 AM
On 2003-03-26 20:48, Kent wrote:
I can make cool-looking variations of every class with the exceptions of the RAmar, RAcast, and FOnewm (I'm not really into the "Stuck in the '70s" look.)

hmmm what do I have to do to make my RAmar look like he's out of the 70's? I know that the FOnewm has that afro (as well as the HUmar does to), which style was that again?

Akuma_the_HUcast
Mar 27, 2003, 02:40 PM
i say HUCAST!!!

and people say that i have a penis helmet!

its a fucking horn!

-_-'

and my Akuma looks sweet with a orotagito!

(or how ever you spell it)

2Xtreme
Mar 28, 2003, 03:58 PM
I pick the RAcast, but hey, you all knew I was going to say that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif