PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Are there still any PSP2 player online?

XxGoregrinderxX
Jul 13, 2012, 07:40 AM
Hey.

I got my old PSP2 Savefile back and can now play online.
I wanna level my lv176 to lv200 and reach Ranger class lv30.
After that i will continue pspo2i with the license Code because ill buy it then.(hav iso atm)
So are there any forumers here that are still around?

S1m0n
Jul 13, 2012, 04:30 PM
I may be starting from new soon but that may be too low for you :( there isn't too many cheaters online.

Mystic_Nessly
Jul 13, 2012, 07:27 PM
I play from time to time. I'm only lv98 though (character name is Nessly). As far as other people, there are just as many as when the game first released which is good. :}

Unfortunately, you'll still see plenty of "Girls only!" or "Looking for bf!" or "Need girlfriend!" parties and plenty of colored names. There are a good number of regular players who don't dabble into hacks/cheats though.

S1m0n
Jul 18, 2012, 07:00 PM
Just started this on story mode just to get used of the controls which seem like pso on the dreamcast which is good :)

fatelinka
Jul 19, 2012, 07:03 AM
I still play, not as strong as you though mate, only 82

blace
Jul 19, 2012, 10:58 AM
I'm seldom on PSP2, but I can drop in any time with a level 163 if I happen to see you.

Ame
Jul 19, 2012, 01:27 PM
i would team up with you,but since i started over i tend to stay in my circle of two friends i got and who gave me there cards again.i also use a new psn account since most of the stalkers do not have my new card and tend to find the game more enjoyable for me now.

Jade of NERV
Jul 19, 2012, 04:40 PM
I'm still on, lvl 182 cast hunter, I might jump in and help if I see you.

blazingsonic
Jul 23, 2012, 02:49 PM
I'm on once and a while. I'm level 99, I want to level my hunter and vanguard class.

レッドファンタシースター
Jul 23, 2012, 09:49 PM
If you see my room Davii, the pass word is always Supra. I'm level 72

Hironobu Sakaguchi
Jul 28, 2012, 10:20 PM
i'm also playing, but still lvl77 :(

Nytesong
Jul 30, 2012, 04:13 PM
I'm lvl 40 or so, kinda sketchy about going online though, with the threat of the hackers messing up my data.

Mr Fwibbles
Jul 30, 2012, 05:55 PM
I would recommend making a backup copy of your PSP2 save data (via PC) before playing online. Unfortunately it's very hard to find a game with randoms where nobody has rainbow names or suspicious partner card stats.

Level 126 here, I got tired of the hackers and migrated to Infinity like many other legit players have.

Nytesong
Jul 30, 2012, 06:04 PM
well, i can't stand having to look up the translation for everything (tried PSO2 jp) so, i dont know if i will enjoy that as much as they do.

thanks for the advice tho.

punkrockjustin
Jul 31, 2012, 03:25 PM
Wait, hackers can ruin my save data? This can happen just by going online?

S1m0n
Jul 31, 2012, 04:49 PM
I have nothing against cheaters or hackers etc but they should keep away from legit people who want to play the game properly.

I my self on pc like to mess about with games when I've officially completed them , I like to mess about but I don't ever spoil anyone's enjoyment .

I remember pso on the Xbox being hacked to hell and people were just spoiling things for everyone, they could have setup on a server just for them but no they went out and spoiled it for loads of people.

Best bet for people on psp2 is to just ask on here if you need to play with people atlEast you know you can trust them.

Rozerem
Aug 1, 2012, 09:59 AM
Well my stupid ass got drunk and deleted my save data so I'm starting over,but I'm using my characters from psp1 to import to psp2 and there names may look modded,but it's also a setting you can use if you hit select button when your making the names for your psp1 characters so if you see my name Rozerem it isn't a hack it's an import.I'll see what I can do in my level by grinding like a mother f***** in story mode and in ADHOC sometimes.My connection shifts at night time so it DC's like mad at times,but early morning and early afternoon is when my connection is in great status.

punkrockjustin
Aug 1, 2012, 02:59 PM
Hm, I was thinking of rolling a new character myself... maybe I'll see you around then.

Nytesong
Aug 1, 2012, 03:55 PM
i was thinking of making a female cast for online. i dont like the costumes for the guys, spent ages trying to make one, then rolled a human.

レッドファンタシースター
Aug 1, 2012, 03:56 PM
don't restart :(

punkrockjustin
Aug 1, 2012, 04:02 PM
Lol of course I wouldn't abandon my current character. I just kind of suspect that if I had a newman vanguard instead of human, I'd get hit less and have more ammo. Plus I like bows.

Nytesong
Aug 1, 2012, 04:07 PM
newmans have terrible low hp tho, very dangerous for solo, this is why i didn't make a newman. they have koool outfits.

Ame
Aug 1, 2012, 04:26 PM
newmans have terrible low hp tho, very dangerous for solo, this is why i didn't make a newman. they have koool outfits.

use perpa legs x2 on your armor and i use newman's because of there low hp and i got very good at evasion/dodging by using newman's.do not forget in the type abilities you can enable hp boost to help you some.i use newman;FO.

Nytesong
Aug 1, 2012, 04:45 PM
i would have the legs units but i haven't found a single b-rank legs unit. i found several POW and HIT ones tho. lool and i found the "dream master" card yesterday 46dark. too bad my chars a guy. he would look so silly using that. XD

Ame
Aug 1, 2012, 05:28 PM
to get giga legs-B class just dodge a total of 250x and get the title for it/reward.you can unlock it in story mode or by trading with a player who has it unlocked.it would be after chapter 5 i think,but i have not done storymode in forever almost.am going to do story mode alot since i made new characters,but i am keeping my highest character who is a 140/27 beast since she is my first character and i use that character to chat with friends or if i want to throw a bath party.:P

Nytesong
Aug 1, 2012, 07:38 PM
i might have unlocked that already.. i need to go to my room more and check titles and rewards on visiphone. lol.

punkrockjustin
Aug 1, 2012, 09:22 PM
Hey mofo's, I've got some free time for a few hours. I'm gonna fire up the PSP here in about ten minutes... I should also be able to play tomorrow night at the same time. Hope to see you on the flipside.

Hironobu Sakaguchi
Aug 2, 2012, 06:16 AM
i'm not free all the time but i'm still playing the game, human77 vanguard13, 85 hrs of gameplay , ch8 and didnt beat the game yet :P

Rozerem
Aug 2, 2012, 08:37 AM
Best times for me vary like Sundays I can be on almost all day,but on the week days it's kinda loopy because of things and on Saturdays I spend that time with my daughter since it's our day to have fun traveling to bases and she has a thing for jets.xD

punkrockjustin
Aug 2, 2012, 11:32 AM
A kid who likes jets... that's odd... -.o

Anyway, I'll be on sporadically throughout the day today, and for a few hours solid at about 8pm MST (GMT -0700). In the evening I'll host a room called psow, and the password will be...um... psow

See you guys on the flipside.

Akumamaru
Aug 2, 2012, 07:01 PM
i play online but rarely im looking for people that dont hack im level 63 atm

punkrockjustin
Aug 2, 2012, 07:27 PM
Seems no one here wants to play with hackers, myself included, so that shouldn't be a problem. I might get on my lvl 58 toon if I end up running with you folks.

I was thinking today, though, that it would be cool if the hackers figured out a way to let us talk with the mic on the PSP-3000. Why don't they figure out useful stuff like that?

blace
Aug 2, 2012, 07:37 PM
I was thinking today, though, that it would be cool if the hackers figured out a way to let us talk with the mic on the PSP-3000. Why don't they figure out useful stuff like that?
There would be limitations to it, as PSN does not cover voice service on the PSP system. I was hoping there would be more use for the mic, but instead we got pulled into a Sony/Skype deal to try and drag more people into buying a system that already is overpriced.

punkrockjustin
Aug 3, 2012, 12:06 AM
That was fun today, guys, thanks to everyone who came out! I'll be on again on Sunday, probably the same times, sporadically throughout the day and solidly at 8pm MST (GMT -07:00). See you on the flipside!

Snail Masta
Aug 7, 2012, 02:36 AM
I'm also thinking about going online again if I can get the spare time. (Though, maybe after 120 levels I should instead focus on finally beating story mode on Hard...)

JC200X
Aug 7, 2012, 03:18 AM

Because they're not hackers, they're cheaters. You're giving them too much credit by calling them such terms as that.

Ame
Aug 7, 2012, 08:41 AM
Because they're not hackers, they're cheaters. You're giving them too much credit by calling them such terms as that.

i agree,even i frown on the name 'hacker' because of all these wannabe me's and boosted to 200 being on the server acting like tards.if you see me and not a wannabe me on the server my pass is [SPOILER-BOX]1135[/SPOILER-BOX] kk?it is my name only in numeral form.

punkrockjustin
Aug 7, 2012, 02:01 PM
Oh, a riddle, eh? I like riddles.

JC, well said about giving them too much credit. You're right on.

Mr Fwibbles
Aug 7, 2012, 05:00 PM
I'm just going to post here to point out my updated signature with the times I play. Ame, do you play PSP2 US or Infinity, or both?

Ame
Aug 7, 2012, 05:38 PM
i play both,but i play infinity offline/adhoc.i play psp2 na,but i get disconnected like crazy even with full bars and even after i reset my router and modem.i am guessing it has to do with the time of day i get on,but mornings i disconnect way less.my time zone is eastern standard time.

Treble Nu
Aug 8, 2012, 06:11 AM
Brand new to the PSP2 world, but had to grab my fix after reading all the PSO2 hype! If anyone wants to join a party then PM me - I'll try and be online most evenings, and bear in mind I'm in the UK so that's 5 hours or so ahead of the US :)

EDIT: you can also Skype msg me: thetrebleidentity ^_^