PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Sabarta?

moorebounce
Jul 14, 2012, 03:14 AM
Does anybody know where you get Sabarta yet? I don't see it as a reward for client orders or even as a NPC gift.

Ana-Chan
Jul 14, 2012, 04:53 AM
It is probably part of the techs that will be introduced in autumn. Some wikis are also listing things like ragrants, the megid series and the wind series and they just aren't available either. They should be getting unlocked at the same time as the new classes, weapon types and stuff like that.

moorebounce
Jul 14, 2012, 05:21 AM
Yeah I was afraid that might be whats going on. Thanx

SirGouki
Jul 14, 2012, 07:49 AM
I don't think that's the case. I've gotten deband, barta, gibarta and rabarta but I still have seen other people (NPCs and PCs) using a barta that I don't have that consists of ice blades swirling around them much faster than the ice storm than the 3rd tier barta (always get ra and gi mixed up) causes. I also have had sazonde drop a couple of times, it shoots a ball of lightning that attaches to an enemy, then discharges on enemies around the target occasionally. I have not seen a safoie dropped yet though, nor used by PCs or NPCs. Heck, I've only seen foie and either gi or rafoie (the one that causes 2 fire balls to swirl around you) and not the other one yet.

TaigaUC
Jul 14, 2012, 09:06 AM
That's Gigrants. It looks like ice, but it's not a Barta spell.

Ana-Chan
Jul 14, 2012, 09:54 AM
I don't think that's the case. I've gotten deband, barta, gibarta and rabarta but I still have seen other people (NPCs and PCs) using a barta that I don't have that consists of ice blades swirling around them much faster than the ice storm than the 3rd tier barta (always get ra and gi mixed up) causes. I also have had sazonde drop a couple of times, it shoots a ball of lightning that attaches to an enemy, then discharges on enemies around the target occasionally. I have not seen a safoie dropped yet though, nor used by PCs or NPCs. Heck, I've only seen foie and either gi or rafoie (the one that causes 2 fire balls to swirl around you) and not the other one yet.

For sazonde, you need to hit that target with another attack zonde tech before it triggers. It then shocks the area that it is attached to 4 times before it dissapears.
So any other sa tech should be similar to this. As already pointed out though, the tech that you see where 4 things come out and spins around hitting the enemies for up to 6 hits is gigrants, a light tech.
For techniques, there is currently only 16 available in game, and from only 4 of the 6 elements. The currently available techs are

foie
gifoie
rafoie
shifta

barta
gibarta
rabarta
deband

zonde
gizonde
razonde
sazonde

grants
gigrants
resta
anti

SirGouki
Jul 14, 2012, 09:08 PM
Ah, ok. That explains a lot then. Here's hoping they release some new spells soon.