PDA

View Full Version : Cant equip this armor piece.. why?

chrono's friend
Jul 14, 2012, 04:40 AM
So i have a friend that found this armor piece and cannot equip it. We tried looking through the forums for answers on telling us what the numbers 374 and 288 mean on the item. i posted a pic and the item info is on the bottom right. My friend does not speak english, so Im posting for him asking if you guys can help us figure out what this item requires for the player to equip it.

Ana-Chan
Jul 14, 2012, 04:46 AM
So i have a friend that found this armor piece and cannot equip it. We tried looking through the forums for answers on telling us what the numbers 374 and 288 mean on the item. i posted a pic and the item info is on the bottom right. My friend does not speak english, so Im posting for him asking if you guys can help us figure out what this item requires for the player to equip it.

Because your def isn't high enough. It requires 374 R-Def, you currently have 288.
Look at the line below the rarity, the number outside of the parenthesis is the requirement, the number inside is your current base on that same stat.

chrono's friend
Jul 14, 2012, 04:50 AM
wow that was a fast response. I was thinking it was this def stats but I was not entirely sure. Thank you very much for the info.