PDA

View Full Version : GC PSO 1&2 GIVE ME YO WEAPS

Xion DarkRose
Jul 14, 2012, 08:36 AM
Allo everyone! =D
I'm uber new to this forum, but in no ways new to PSO. Been playing since the sega genesis (yes, PS 4 on. Genesis with the uber shitty save system). I was one of the first ones online with this on the Dreamcast, back when you actually had to pay for the game. Then I got it again on GameCube and Xbox. I was extremely excited for PSU... Until I "beta tested" it. No multiplayer offline? No real offline mode at all? Sets had really fallen off with this one. I don't know much about PSO2 yet. Heard its gonna be sweet.

But back on subject, the reason I'm here is because I found my old GameCube hurried in the garage and started playing pso again. It's still fun, but I miss having all the awesome weapons/mags/armors ect. And now that I'm older, I don't have much time to spend as I use to item hunting as I use to.

So with that being said, anyone still got their gc pso data with a lot of fares they wanna sell?

Sega' Rares' burried'
Damn you autocorrect!
Sorry for double post but it had to be done

T0m
Jul 14, 2012, 01:57 PM
Have you considered playing (and trading) online, instead of buying a memory card? There are still a handful of servers where you can go to. You would have to go to google to find those, because you're not allowed to ask about those here. Shouldn't be too hard to find, in any case.

Xion DarkRose
Jul 14, 2012, 02:49 PM
No it hadn't. Using the edit button on your first post would have been more elegant.
Have you considered playing (and trading) online, instead of buying a memory card? There are still a handful of servers where you can go to. You would have to go to google to find those, because you're not allowed to ask about those here. Shouldn't be too hard to find, in any case.

Ah sorry, actually didn't even see an edit button. I looked, but everything is incredibly small on this phone.

I actually wanted to join a private server, but finding a broadband adapter is pretty ruff, especially now since they are rare. Are they still pretty active?

spade88
Jul 14, 2012, 05:19 PM
Ah sorry, actually didn't even see an edit button. I looked, but everything is incredibly small on this phone.

I actually wanted to join a private server, but finding a broadband adapter is pretty ruff, especially now since they are rare. Are they still pretty active?

its kinda a flop in which is more rarer these days (PSO+ or a BBA for your GC )

plus you have to check if either is compatible with your GC, if you buy the wrong BBA then a connection for the PSO private servers is impossible right from the start. (from what I remember their are 3 different BBAs) - JAP, PAL-(UK version),and the US version - not sure but you would have to check on that

Kroniedon
Jul 14, 2012, 11:45 PM
its kinda a flop in which is more rarer these days (PSO+ or a BBA for your GC )

plus you have to check if either is compatible with your GC, if you buy the wrong BBA then a connection for the PSO private servers is impossible right from the start. (from what I remember their are 3 different BBAs) - JAP, PAL-(UK version),and the US version - not sure but you would have to check on that

All BBA's are region free. =P It doesn't matter where they come from, they'll all work on all cubes. xD

Ultimate Hunter
Jul 16, 2012, 12:28 AM
I would definitely consider trading offline via memory card since I don't have my GC anymore and can't go online. I'm playing PSO Ep. I & II on Wii but the version is PAL!