PDA

View Full Version : Fookage... What do i do? Possible FSOD

Auracom
Mar 25, 2003, 04:32 PM
Um.. I just tried to enter Antares 8 and... the game froze... What now?

Auracom lv128 almost 300 hours... argh

Auracom
Mar 25, 2003, 04:38 PM
It's Buzzing now...

RagMasterRappy
Mar 25, 2003, 04:45 PM
If the game pauses for a long time and is NOT buzzing then you could have pressed the reset button. If the game IS buzzing, then you have to press the power button.

BTW, you only have to worry about losing unequiped items if you freeze in the lobby.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RagMasterRappy on 2003-03-25 13:46 ]</font>

Klila
Mar 25, 2003, 04:48 PM
That's an FSOD. They actually come in many forms and plague those on dial up the most. The only thing to do is reset. Soft or hard. If you had actually made it to the lobby you could wait for the system to time out and it might save your info for you. *shrug* you shouldn't lose your stuff or get a corrupted character since you actually didn't make it to the lobby or down on the planet. If this happened between switching lobbies... hope and pray when you reset it did hurt your stuff. The buzz has come from my tv on a PSO FSOD... just before it went color blind! LOL

Auracom
Mar 25, 2003, 04:51 PM
yes!
I survived... kinda
No items... but meh no biggy I'll just go buy some.

Blenjar
Mar 25, 2003, 05:26 PM
Keep hangin' out in Ant. 8, you'll get corrupted like me.

goaliedude10
Mar 25, 2003, 05:45 PM
Actually, the same thing happened to me, and I turned off the cube. I wanted to make sure I wasn't corrupted, and I wasn't, so it just said item data deleted. I sighed and turned off the cube, as I had to go. Next time I powered up PSO, the next day, my items were still there!