PDA

View Full Version : Does the Elenor mag exsist on P.S.O Game Cube???

eXo
Mar 25, 2003, 05:24 PM
Hi I was just wondering if this mag even on the game anymore,because the last that I can remember it was banned from DC P.S.O Version2 online play right?

TeamPhalanx
Mar 25, 2003, 05:37 PM
I saw ELENOR with it so...

Most likely, it'll be a future quest item or a special rappy drop.

eXo
Mar 25, 2003, 05:59 PM
Hmm oh cool thats good to know,because I love thoose apsaras looking mags http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

lockeboy
Mar 26, 2003, 03:45 AM
On 2003-03-25 14:37, TeamPhalanx wrote:
I saw ELENOR with it so...

Most likely, it'll be a future quest item or a special rappy drop.

Err .. where?

Piro-Skies
Mar 26, 2003, 12:16 PM
I havn't seen Elanor with that mag in any of the quests...

-Piro Skies

Edit: Actually I saw it in the soul of steel quest teh other day, sorry!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Piro-Skies on 2003-04-14 12:58 ]</font>

NodMan
Mar 26, 2003, 12:49 PM
When, where, and how did you see Elenor with her mag because in all the quests she doesnt have one and when she gives her mag it is a mag cell.

Dark_Cloud
Mar 26, 2003, 01:11 PM
isn't the soul of steel quest on the gc version offline. and does it have the special ending where you can go back the 2n'd time and see elenor with it?

Dark_Cloud
Apr 14, 2003, 02:22 PM
On the dreamcast version if you told sue your name and followed the quest line for telling sue you name ( can't remember exactly) you got a third evolution for the mag cell in the questbefore you go into ruins and upon completing the quest the ending was slightly different and once you've collected your reward you got to see elenor in the forest if you reloaded the quest and you saw elenor with the mag ( you don't get the mag because that was the "baby" that elenor was carrying and that was the end result.

LollipopLolita
Apr 14, 2003, 02:29 PM
There was never an Eleanor mag available on GC. A lot of people thought so because of the pictures posted on other websites such as Ah King and Shotie's. The people behind this have since admitted that this was a lie and a scam.

Ahh...what good ol' Sashi is failing to mention is that SHE helped fake that whole damn scam. Actually, if I recall correctly, madam, it was YOUR idea that it would be an amusing prank, and Ping went along with it, helping to make the pics. You both aided in making those pics-as a matter of fact, we still have pics of the two of you together in game while he's allegedly wearing the mag.

Yes, I posted the pics on my site and added a news blurb, but I didn't aide in the damn making of the pics like you did. So don't act all f*cking high and mighty like you're innocent. If I recall, you said it would be a "Great prank" to play on everyone. I'm sure we can dig up the chat logs in case you're having trouble "remembering", my dear....