PDA

View Full Version : im stuck in ep2

cyrus_02
Mar 25, 2003, 05:26 PM
yeah i just took out the jungle mt and sea side areas and elly (i think thats her name) said the door would be open... but its not so what am i suppose to do now?

Elysideon
Mar 25, 2003, 05:56 PM
eh??..thats new to me...did you turn all the switches in each area on? there are switches that you need to turn on before leaving the area. they usually hang around at end of the area. is that it?

cyrus_02
Mar 26, 2003, 02:03 AM
do you get a message from flowin each time you activate one? because if you do i have activated 4

Elysideon
Mar 26, 2003, 02:07 AM
welll..those are important too. but there is a switch that you need to activate thats near the end of the areas start looking around.

Orange_Coconut
Mar 26, 2003, 02:08 AM
Er, the door is open (unlocked) not exactly open (door laid aside). You just have to approach the gigantic wall-like door in the Central Control Area. (Where the warp to Pioneer 2 and the warp to the three areas; jungle, mountain, and seaside are.)
The door should rumble and open and you should be able to move on to Gal Griffon (SP?) I think thats right.. Haven't played Ep.2 in a while.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Tulathis
Mar 26, 2003, 02:35 AM
Even after you hit all of the switches in the three areas (Beach, Jungle, Mountain) you have to go talk to Elly via the computer console. You might also have to access the console on the other side of the door if you haven't already.

Vitamin_D
Mar 26, 2003, 02:45 AM
On 2003-03-25 23:35, J-3PO wrote:
Even after you hit all of the switches in the three areas (Beach, Jungle, Mountain) you have to go talk to Elly via the computer console.

Nope. You can get to Gal Gryphon without talking to Elly at all. Just hit the switches, and stand by the big door.

Tulathis
Mar 26, 2003, 02:48 AM
Nope. You can get to Gal Gryphon without talking to Elly at all. Just hit the switches, and stand by the big door.
Okay, I'll take your word for it. Guess you just have to get the one on the other side then. I guess I've just always talked to Elly the first time through, so I assumed you had to. Good to know.

rena-ko
Mar 26, 2003, 07:11 AM
each area has a console right in the beginning - the last menupoint is for downloading flowens data, the middle menupoint tells you if you have deactivated the security switch in this area.

usually, if you have hit all security switches (they usually are accessible right after you have beaten the sub-boss) the door in central dome will open when you go near it.

good luck