PDA

View Full Version : WTB アドヴェントス (Male) - Color Specific

CrownlessKing
Jul 16, 2012, 03:56 PM
I've been looking around in the player shops constantly for this particular male clothing. but ONLY in colors RED AND/OR WHITE.

Now just incase if some people bother asking ''why not just buy the other colors?'' dont ask. I like to just dress in my own favorite color/theme. I've been seeing this outfit in player shops in all the other colors. Blue,Teal,Orange,Black,Purple,Pink,Yellow etc. but I have not seen ONE single version of this outfit in White or Red.

I'm really interesting in trying to buy myself this so If anybody would like to have one available for me to purchase I'd appreciate it =D

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/image/item/img/3010005.jpg

JeyKama
Jul 16, 2012, 10:05 PM
You may be stuck using a color change ticket - I don't believe the costume comes natively in either color.

Blackheart521
Jul 16, 2012, 11:31 PM
If you do manage to find one of these in red or white, look for the price to be very high almost 1 mil probably considering the person had to use a recolor ticket on it to change it to red or white which requires a rappy suit to be traded in, and those cost like 700k+ at this time. you'd be better off buying one of the other colors and buying a rappy suit to trade in to get a recolor ticket and customize on your own.