PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to give a weapon with no attribute an attribute?

Coatl
Jul 16, 2012, 06:42 PM
Through attribute grinding, can I give a weapon with no attribute an attribute?

gigawuts
Jul 16, 2012, 06:46 PM
I've seen a crafting item with a lightning bolt icon, and I've HEARD that there exists an item that can grant a weapon a lightning element.

I don't know if it's true or what the name of the item is, but I really hope it's real.

jooozek
Jul 16, 2012, 07:11 PM
Yes, there are such items. They are exclusive to AC SCRATCH though. They are called 属性変化. So far the ones out are Fire, Ice and Lightning.

Coatl
Jul 16, 2012, 07:29 PM
Yes, there are such items. They are exclusive to AC SCRATCH though. They are called 属性変化. So far the ones out are Fire, Ice and Lightning.

Do you know where I would be able to search one in playershop?

jooozek
Jul 16, 2012, 07:37 PM
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?属性強化
They should be in the last category, that one with grinders/synthesizers

JeyKama
Jul 16, 2012, 07:38 PM
Short answer is no.

Those 属性変化 items are used when you use at least one weapon to buff your main weapon, so... the main weapon has to have an element in the first place. They do work exactly as you otherwise expect though, I used one to convert my fire rappy cannon to thunder.

Coatl
Jul 16, 2012, 09:17 PM
Aw how disappointing. >.<

gigawuts
Jul 16, 2012, 10:49 PM
I'm feeling like that's a pretty big oversight. I'd rather be able to give a no-element weapon an element than be limited entirely to changing an element to another. It would give the no-element weapons some actual value in the long term. Right now they're just something people buy when they're too impatient to wait and save up for one with a useful element, assuming the price gap isn't ridiculously high.

eharima
Jul 17, 2012, 08:08 AM
yah, why this isnt an AC item is beyond me. I posted in the feedback sega official site while back.
seems a ridiculous missed opportunity, like not being able to gift AC items to people and not having a net cafe style shop where you can buy straight up boosters or synth items you need
rather than paying 200yen for a fucking grinder.

boycott untill its fixed !!

Rob2003ert
Jul 17, 2012, 08:12 AM
and not having a net cafe style shop where you can buy straight up boosters or synth items you need

But that does exist.

eharima
Jul 17, 2012, 08:19 AM
But that does exist.

yeah... i think you missed my point.

im implying that, the AC shop should be more like the net cafe shop system
where we can buy the item we want for direct AC and have the scratch for lucky gamble.
but not only have scratch, and only access to net cafe points if you actually use the net cafe................... when I live in the uk.

Rob2003ert
Jul 17, 2012, 09:32 AM
Ah I see what you mean. Well, you can buy EXP boosters at least from the cash shop. I can kind of understand the not letting you buy Rare Item boosters though. If everyone could just buy as many as possible then it kind of stems a little in to "pay to win" territory in a way, allowing people to get rares far easier. Generally if you're playing in a netcafe, you're limited to tighter playing times so they let you buy boosters to let you do more in those times.