PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Rare Missions?

Sano
Jul 16, 2012, 07:47 PM
Before the maintenance started, I went to take one last quest, to level up one of my lower level classes (Force). And I spotted an unusual quest. it was separate from the Forest Categories and the description image kinda looked like something resembling PSU Old City Ruins or something. I didn't swap classes and accept it since I thought it could have been just a new area that opened up for me, but now that I'm online after maintenance, its gone. Kinda getting that feeling that it was a rare quest and I missed my chance. Am I correct? Thanks for any info and advice everyone!

Sp-24
Jul 16, 2012, 07:56 PM
It's just one of the two emergency quests that appear not-so-randomly and last for an hour. You know such a quest is available if you hear an operator announce something about D-Arkers instead of Interrupt Rankings in a more serious voice than usual. Another clue is to look at the monitors at the lobby - if they say "Caution" or "Emergency", then one of these quests is available.

Sano
Jul 16, 2012, 08:47 PM
Thank you very much for replying and the info! Looking forward to attempting those quests when they appear again :)