PDA

View Full Version : Should you be able to reach 100?

Velga
Mar 5, 2001, 07:44 PM
Personally i dont think you should be able to. Reaching 100 should be more of a godlike status. Reaching 100 earns you little respcet. It isn't realtively hard and anybody could do it. I think it sohuld be alot ahrder to do. And get you more respect.

GoodCow
Mar 5, 2001, 07:47 PM
I don't think ANYBODY is level 99 in Diablo 2...

They definitley need to change the EXP system in PSO2. It should be a LOT harder to level up.

Rei
Mar 5, 2001, 07:52 PM
Level 100 is not god-like..........You still have to play with skills...

horr0rstory
Mar 5, 2001, 09:23 PM
i honeslty dont want to rach lv 100

with the cheat cds, u can hit lev 100 with one kill, but cant stop on any lv in between, and ive met toooooo many lv 100s that dont know how the hell to play. lv 100 is a sign of a cheater nowadays, which is sad, cuz im finally at lv 80, and now im growing weary of actually raching lv 100

purhaze
Mar 5, 2001, 10:43 PM
it should have been harder to lvl yeah, but being lvl 100 doesnt mean your god like, i play my lvl 100 in endlessnightmare mines and died at the end of that mission because i made a mistake it still takes skill to play.

and also i had to retire my lvl 100 because i was constintly accused of cheating and not being a legit, so i started a new char. once he hits lvl 99 ill stop lvling him unless sega actually bans the cheaters.

QVirus89
Mar 5, 2001, 11:29 PM
No Closed characters at lvl 99 in Diablo II? That's news to me. I thought there were aplenty.

Glider
Mar 6, 2001, 12:22 AM
Majority of people Level 100 cheated. I've seen more level 100's then I have level 90-99 which doesn't make anysense unless people completly skipped levels.

Jihatsu
Mar 6, 2001, 12:55 AM
Gilder: Wrong. I've played everyday from Feb. 1st, and worked hard at it and now I'm level 100. And you know what? Because I *know* what I'm talking about in the game, no one dares ask me if I've cheated my way to the top.

*flexes his HUcast 100 muscles*

Danger_Girl
Mar 6, 2001, 05:57 AM
I made it. Level 100 with well over 200 hours of game play. The time is not the best indicatior though because I'm kind of a chatty player. Sometimes I just hang in the city and yak it up for a looooong time. Anyway now that I got level 100 I started over with a new outfit and section ID http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif. I think it would be cool if you could just keep going up and up and up... even if there were not any real gains. Ya know just for some sorta goal. Anyway I have kinda enjoyed starting over. Added a breath of fresh air to the game. It's kind of enjoyable having to hit a Rag Rapy four times to kill it with my mighty saber +2 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif. Plus I like my new outfit. That old one had a big tear in it, and was starting to fade. Not to mention Booma and Killer Shark blood stains. I've never been called a cheater, but if I was I would blow a kiss and be on my merry way http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif.

Sylvette
Mar 6, 2001, 06:02 AM
Actually, cheaters can go to any level they want in PSO, not just 100. And the reason you probably see more level 100 people, besides cheaters, is because it maxes out at 100, while the 90s come and go. I also have a legitimate level 99 sorceress in Diablo 2 (don't ask me why I stuck with that horrible game long enough to do it) so I know it can be done easily enough.

Tkc613
Mar 6, 2001, 10:01 AM
"lv 100 is a sign of a cheater nowadays, which is sad"

Sorry, but hearing that "is sad." Just because you're level 100 means your a cheater?

I think I'll just leave it at that.

TylerFrost
Mar 6, 2001, 10:42 AM
Well heres a solution..... When you reach Lvl.100 Start again with a different character.... It's safe to say that the fun is stripped when you reach your limit, but with the experience gained from getting to Lvl.100, you should be equally as good with a Lvl.15 character (even if you do give less damage!)

I'd go for a force... that's always fun! Takes a bit longer to get there!

Sylvette
Mar 6, 2001, 02:22 PM
There is still plenty to do when you reach level 100. Starting a new character means it's going to take forever before you start finding rare items again. It takes time to get to level 100, so I think people should be able to *enjoy* it for a while, don't you?

Those who just randomly call people cheaters without real proof are almost as bad as the cheaters. Who feels like putting up with constant harassment when they just want to relax and play a game?

jeffheng
Mar 6, 2001, 03:07 PM
Today I was playing vhard ruins with my friend and a level 100 guy called Shadowrun joined our game. He started showing off all those weapons (u should know them by now) and put 999999m all over the place.

While fighting dark falz, I cant even count how many times he had die and ask to be revive. Till I finally say "No. U r only a burden why not go wait in town and I will take your stuff back to u later."

If this guy is not a cheat, I dunno who is.

ReikenFeralsbane
Mar 6, 2001, 03:16 PM
quite frankly i love bein lv 100.
nobody realy asks me if i used GS cuz the game has been out for a while now.
i been called a cheater by a thief i stole from (everyone should remember that lolol).
but thiefs are idiots with no brain tissue inside their dome.
anyways ya, lv 100 ownZ. i meen lv 200 or 300 would be better , and more godlike, but this is how high im able to go....im content.....cant wait till all Lords of Virtue is lv 100..haha