PDA

View Full Version : How To Spawn Boss/Codes :3

DTwO
Jul 17, 2012, 09:40 PM
Ok,i know how ridiculous this might sound and how many of you will most likely not believe me but i have tested this many times and there seems to be a method of it working 80-90% of the time. I do have 2 witnesses Shiranui and Jet on ship 2 ,again whether you want to believe me/them or not is up to you. I will try to make a video but my computer is pretty basic,doubt i can run both at the same time. So ill be writing a text tutorial.

Its seems to work best under these conditions:
1.10+ Multiparty going.
2.No AFK players.
3.You do need a code/boss to spawn FIRST before doing it.
4.Right after killing a boss
5.Only ONE person going through pipe.

This is How To Do it:
First off,find a boss,doesnt matter which one.Then You need to make sure that after killing the boss,you throw a pipe close to the boss spawn site,then make sure no one AFKs or stands close to the boss spawn or pipe, or else it wont work,make sure they move away and keep killing and running around. Anyways pick up the loot and enter the pipe. Then take your time selling your drops or putting in storage,whatever you need to do. Wait at least 20+ seconds(which is why i tell you to sell your stuff,so your not just sitting there waiting) or else if you come back out to soon,it seems not to work as often,you need to give time for it to spawn?I dont know. Its worked best for me 20+seconds. Then all you do is hop back into the warp and back to where ya threw down the pipe.BAM!Ragne or Mammoth!...or if you have bad luck like me...2 avoids come swooping at you...or a collect,it seems to be random.It seems doing this method has caused more Boss Spawns though after coming back to the pipe. I'd say 60-70% of the time a boss is waiting for me haha

I have tested a majority of this though after killing a boss,doing this after finishing a code does not seem to work as well,though it has worked for me just not as often.

I have done this tons of times and its worked for me at least 80-90% of the time.

Please no flaming..if ya have nothing nice to say then shush!lol
Be friendly,i didnt post this to anger or cause a thread war,so if i upset anyone ,my sincerest apologies.
Just sharing my experience.

TheSnowmanEffect
Jul 17, 2012, 10:06 PM
I.. Need.. Spaces... In between... SENTENCES!!

In all seriousness though this is an interesting theory. I'll try to test it next time I'm out farming, but with the new field coming and two of my friends able to join me in Ship 10 I doubt I'll get to do it soon.
Hope other curious people have fun confirming! :D

Sigmund
Jul 17, 2012, 10:10 PM
The variables are too unreliable for me to take this seriously... I did notice that Codes usually spawn at the same place on the same map. I usually make a round trip around the map and when I get back to the same spot, the same Emergency would occur again - except Code: Duels.

DTwO
Jul 17, 2012, 10:24 PM
I.. Need.. Spaces... In between... SENTENCES!!

In all seriousness though this is an interesting theory. I'll try to test it next time I'm out farming, but with the new field coming and two of my friends able to join me in Ship 10 I doubt I'll get to do it soon.
Hope other curious people have fun confirming! :D
Lol done,sorry i never add spaces when typing in forums >.<

The variables are too unreliable for me to take this seriously... I did notice that Codes usually spawn at the same place on the same map. I usually make a round trip around the map and when I get back to the same spot, the same Emergency would occur again - except Code: Duels.
Yea,you dont have to take it seriously.This is just what i tested and it seems to work for the most part*shrugs* lol

Ive noticed that as well about the codes,problem is,i dont want codes i wanted Bosses >.< Likewise for me,no code duels happen in the same manner that the codes show up when running around the second time.

Ragnarok_
Jul 17, 2012, 10:35 PM
I'm not entirely sure if this would fall under the category of an exploit or not. It seems to be manipulating a spawn system. >>;

It seems to take a lot of effort though.

serenade
Jul 17, 2012, 10:47 PM
i always seem to get boss codes when everyone leaves the free areas and i get stuck soloing them.... (looking at you ragne).

dont want to encourage anything that involves breaking ToS, but have you tried piping back up for a different code? (say it was an avoid when you went back the first time after a boss kill).

wondering if this is could end up being the new "telepiping" for PSO2.

ps0k1d
Jul 17, 2012, 10:48 PM
D2 is a liar! You have upset me sir and i am leaving! :) Just kidding.

In all seriousness though this does seem to be an interesting find and when the servers come back up later hit me up man and i would enjoy testing this with you. What Sigmund is saying is kind of true, however i see that most codes seem to spawn at the same spot on the map as well. So if i am grinding and circle back to a specific area it will most likely spawn the same code.

A few questions though, does the entire multiparty have to telepipe back and wait some time before coming back in? If so that would require a bit of organizing, but nothing a good team chat couldn't accomplish. Also what if the code doesnt re-appear? What do you do then?

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 17, 2012, 11:08 PM
lol i see why you couldn't type it to me in game :P

Meruru
Jul 17, 2012, 11:26 PM
Thanks for posting about this ^^ this should be interesting to try out. Now to find a decent multi party who are willing to listen..

Wolfgrey666
Jul 17, 2012, 11:28 PM
Kinda sounds like a exploit and would become a new short version of TTF, cept you could do it forever...in one room...on one mission.

Sounds boring as hell.

KrankItVZ
Jul 18, 2012, 07:29 AM
Well to me it just seems like as long there is a large amount of players forming a multi party code duels just show up ALOT more often

DTwO
Jul 18, 2012, 08:43 AM
i always seem to get boss codes when everyone leaves the free areas and i get stuck soloing them.... (looking at you ragne).

dont want to encourage anything that involves breaking ToS, but have you tried piping back up for a different code? (say it was an avoid when you went back the first time after a boss kill).

wondering if this is could end up being the new "telepiping" for PSO2.
You mean trying this after finishing a code?Yes works the same way but i didnt test it as much.Though when i did test it,yes it seemed to work as well sir ^^

D2 is a liar! You have upset me sir and i am leaving! :) Just kidding.

In all seriousness though this does seem to be an interesting find and when the servers come back up later hit me up man and i would enjoy testing this with you. What Sigmund is saying is kind of true, however i see that most codes seem to spawn at the same spot on the map as well. So if i am grinding and circle back to a specific area it will most likely spawn the same code.

A few questions though, does the entire multiparty have to telepipe back and wait some time before coming back in? If so that would require a bit of organizing, but nothing a good team chat couldn't accomplish. Also what if the code doesnt re-appear? What do you do then?
Good riddens!Jkjk LOL So there you are!Nice to see ya on here :3 Should send me a add thingy <3

Thanks for your kind words and input,i already tested it out as much as i need to,though if i start running multis and use this trick.Ill make sure to PM you.I just never know what im doing,im pretty spontaneous lol

No,just you,thanks for reminding me.Ill edit first post.This needs to be ONE person.It seems when multiples go through pipe,its a flop...my guess is because less players are on the map or people go back through pipe at different times.

If the code or boss doesnt reappear?LOL well theres the 10-20% chance of it not happening like i said.

lol i see why you couldn't type it to me in game :P

Lol yea...it was way to much xD plus even now PSOKID just reminded me that i missed a small very important detail.

Thanks for posting about this ^^ this should be interesting to try out. Now to find a decent multi party who are willing to listen..

Yea...tell me about it,thats why i solod and tried it.I got lucky,though most of the time people would afk around the pipe so it messed things up.

and thank you <3

Kinda sounds like a exploit and would become a new short version of TTF, cept you could do it forever...in one room...on one mission.

Sounds boring as hell.
LOL yea...it depends on the person id suppose,thing about this is ,it doesnt always work.Not sure if a step in my method was interfered with but when id come back from the pipe 10-20% of the time,itd flop.My guess was cause of an AFKer near pipe or in the area somewhere.

Also,sorry to ask this,whats TTF?

Well to me it just seems like as long there is a large amount of players forming a multi party code duels just show up ALOT more often
Then you my good sir,are one lucky fellow lol ive ran way to many full multis with no bursts and barely any boss spawns.