PDA

View Full Version : 1 more 3k webmoney code left :P

GrandTickler
Jul 18, 2012, 01:22 AM
just warning, theres only 1x3k webmoney left on this site, its the cheapest as far i know. (i snatched the second last 1 lol) might be nice to buy now with the new maintenance

http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&loc=193646

dont worry, they still have 1k and 2k in stock as wel, but also those are only a few left

HunterFusion
Jul 18, 2012, 01:40 AM
Might as well buy that web money. A small sacrifice to pay before I leave to my anime conviction later this Thursday, but now gotta wait for that 3-4 days progress ._.
Edit: Oh nvm, gotta do that weird log in thing.... very confusing...

GrandTickler
Jul 18, 2012, 02:01 AM
did i create this thread here? or was it moved here lol. it certainly is not a guide :P

the weird login thing, u mean captcha? theyr not that hard to do :P

Zenobia
Jul 18, 2012, 08:24 AM
Umm so how does the web money thing work exactly im a bit confused atm i want an explanation before i decide to buy some i rly want echos costume :3 and the yakut.

GrandTickler
Jul 18, 2012, 04:22 PM
Umm so how does the web money thing work exactly im a bit confused atm i want an explanation before i decide to buy some i rly want echos costume :3 and the yakut.

i forgot how the whole adress thing and everything went, after u done all that u can just press charge ac, click the ammount, click webmoney, then u get to a page where u can enter the code and done.