PDA

View Full Version : Reporting RMT evidence?

Clunker
Jul 19, 2012, 09:23 AM
Happened to pop on before work to feed mag, check for new Cast Parts...
when I noted this RMT'er.

Since it took me a while to fiddle with my character settings to show account and player IDs,
he actually spammed the RMT message TWICE in about 10 minutes.

Here's some shots - now with Spoiler-Boxes!

[spoiler-box]http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w395/_Clunker_/pso20120719_090545_000.jpg[/spoiler-box]

And then
[spoiler-box]http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w395/_Clunker_/pso20120719_090605_001.jpg[/spoiler-box]

How would I go about reporting this jerk, since I'm a non-jp player - I'm concerned that they'd get ****ed at *ME*, not just this guy.

Any advice is appreciated.

eharima
Jul 19, 2012, 09:32 AM
login here https://ssl.pso2.jp/players/support/inquiry/?mode=wickeduser

and submit your evidence, in JP or pics is ok
you do realise you didnt get his arks card number ><

edit? you posted the same pic twice lol?

Clunker
Jul 19, 2012, 10:59 AM
Just updated the pics with spoiler-boxes, and correctly linked the second pic in question.

Do these pics contain the "Right" information for Sega?

eharima
Jul 19, 2012, 01:43 PM
yeah send it off, Ima gonna assume its some lv1 account that just does advertising and dosent matter if it gets banned, prolly dosent hold the loot.

gotta admit tho, they offer some cheap prices hahaha

Clunker
Jul 19, 2012, 02:41 PM
Actually, while I was cycling throught the display options to get the listed info, I noted the character was level 2.... Odd.

Blackheart521
Jul 19, 2012, 02:45 PM
Actually, while I was cycling throught the display options to get the listed info, I noted the character was level 2.... Odd.

It's cuz you get to level 2 through the tutorial level. ^^;

luca_maygrinn
Jul 19, 2012, 06:44 PM
I just hope nobody's stupid enough to bite into their RMT.

Garnet_Moon
Jul 19, 2012, 10:52 PM
The joke's on them. You can't engage in RMT if you can't trade, so they get paid on their website but are unable to give items to their AC-deficient clients... ohhhh, I get it.

Xaton
Jul 19, 2012, 10:55 PM
then if pay for somthing and they cant giv eproduct sold welpFBI or police or what ever their law enforcement is where the persons at b eknocking on their door XD for fraud and theft.

Elmera
Jul 20, 2012, 12:21 AM
Doesn't seem worth it in this game. 10000 meseta for 26. So about 2600 per KK meseta. 2600 JPY in scratch tickets will almost guaranteed get you 1kk or more depending on luck. Plus you have to have premium to even trade which means you already have some spare ARC anyway, so why even deal with anyone but sega at that point.

Maybe later on when the money gets super inflated dealing with the Chinese will be worth it but as of right now I doubt anyone can offer a cheaper RMT than SEGA itself.

GrandTickler
Jul 20, 2012, 12:37 AM
there is no point in reporting really. they do this for a living, all he does on that account is advertising, it takes you just as much time to report him than for him to make a new account and start spamming again, banning him wont change a thing. they probably use a bunch of farm accounts which will never be banned since they dont break rules on those accounts, and then transfer the money to the delivering accounts which are probably only used to login and trade meseta after a real money purchase is done.

Coatl
Jul 20, 2012, 12:42 AM
they do this for a living

Some people don't know that the spammers, literally, spam advertisements for a living.
Just keep that in mind guys. They'd need to implement something to prevent spammers from spamming, because banning them won't do anything but keep the number of spammers in-game at any given time small.

Yunfa
Jul 20, 2012, 12:48 AM
gotta admit tho, they offer some cheap prices hahaha

How is that cheap? It's like 35$ per mill.