PDA

View Full Version : Do u have this problem??

ISkyly4EverI
Mar 25, 2003, 09:30 PM
Im a skyly and i have made about 40 runs through the caves in ultimate. All i get is red boxes out of area boxes, no enemy will drop me a red box. Does anyone else have this problem where enemy's wont drop anything? Its getting really annoying!

TeamPhalanx
Mar 25, 2003, 09:35 PM
I'm guessing you're doing offline non-quest Caves. Try Addicting Food. If after 40 runs you don't get a CHAIN SAWD and/or a RED SWORD...

I just don't see you not finding one of those after 40 runs.

DariusValMortis
Mar 25, 2003, 09:40 PM
im not in skyly but im in redria and that happens to me all of the time..finding diska of liberators in boxes and no red boxes not even from rare enemys. but if you try doing some quests like phalax said you might find some rare enemys and get more rare things..

hope that helped..

shiznitty
Mar 25, 2003, 09:43 PM
i have to go hunting for sinow reds, any helpful tips?

VulpesMundi
Mar 25, 2003, 09:45 PM
No problems here. My Skyly has found about ten Chain Sawds, three Red Swords, countless Guilty Lights, a Demolition Comet, and a Sange. My favorite hunting ground is Addicting Food, but I'm also re-discovering the joys of Lost Ice Spinner and Endless Nightmare #2. Just keep trying and you'll find some interesting stuff when you least expect it.

Blue-Hawk
Mar 25, 2003, 11:34 PM
my friend has a skyly hucaseal and only found a sange in the ult caves. believe me. many runs of single player and many runs of multiplayer amd we still havent seen anything in a red box. i personally havent seen a red box in about a week or so in purplenum.

Zeebo
Mar 25, 2003, 11:48 PM
Nope find bunch of stuff,,,

ISkyly4EverI
Mar 26, 2003, 05:21 PM
Yes i have done 40 runs in the caves all i get is handguns... Does anyone thing lvl might have anything to do with it??