PDA

View Full Version : missions?

ohka
Jul 21, 2012, 05:49 AM
how many missions are there? so far i have seen what seems like 4 with th option of a higher lvl version. i have also seen that there is random maps in the city, that happen here and there. any info helps thank you

Ana-Chan
Jul 21, 2012, 06:07 AM
I think there is something like 16 Arks quests, 5 free fields, some time attack and probably something like 4 story missions so far. But please note the so far. There are new areas coming soon.

ohka
Jul 21, 2012, 06:08 AM
I think there is something like 16 Arks quests, 5 free fields, some time attack and probably something like 4 story missions so far. But please note the so far. There are new areas coming soon.

ark quest? and time attack? story? i think im missing something

Ana-Chan
Jul 21, 2012, 06:11 AM
Well, what you are referring to as missions are Arks quests. Story, yes PSO2 does have a story, remeber the tutorial and stuff you saw when you first created your character? That was the very first story mission. As for time attack, well it is a mission that you try to do really fast.

ohka
Jul 21, 2012, 06:14 AM
Well, what you are referring to as missions are Arks quests. Story, yes PSO2 does have a story, remeber the tutorial and stuff you saw when you first created your character? That was the very first story mission. As for time attack, well it is a mission that you try to do really fast.

well what can i play after i beat mission zero? i have the four free missions are they any others that i can do in my free time or just those and the others were in intro?

Ana-Chan
Jul 21, 2012, 06:22 AM
Since you have the first four Arks quests. The next step would be to unlock the forest free field area. To do this you have to take the client order from コフィー. This is the same person who you got the Mag client order from. Once you have the forest free filed open, you complete it once and then she will give you another client order. This client order is to open up the volcano/caves area.
So the general pattern is do some Arks quests, go to コフィー for a client order to open up the free field, complete the client order. Complete the free filed and get the client order to open up the next area, complete this and then repete from the start for the next area.
There are currently 5 areas in the game.
Forest: 4 Arks quests and a free field.
Volcano: 3 Arks quests and a free field.
Desert: 3 Arks quests and a free field.
Tundra: 3 Arks quests and a free field.
Underground Tunnels: 3 Arks quests and a free field.

ohka
Jul 21, 2012, 06:32 AM
Since you have the first four Arks quests. The next step would be to unlock the forest free field area. To do this you have to take the client order from コフィー. This is the same person who you got the Mag client order from. Once you have the forest free filed open, you complete it once and then she will give you another client order. This client order is to open up the volcano/caves area.
So the general pattern is do some Arks quests, go to コフィー for a client order to open up the free field, complete the client order. Complete the free filed and get the client order to open up the next area, complete this and then repete from the start for the next area.
There are currently 5 areas in the game.
Forest: 4 Arks quests and a free field.
Volcano: 3 Arks quests and a free field.
Desert: 3 Arks quests and a free field.
Tundra: 3 Arks quests and a free field.
Underground Tunnels: 3 Arks quests and a free field.

thank you that sound about right. but i dont know where this person is but ill try looking for them this is a npc of course right

Ana-Chan
Jul 21, 2012, 06:33 AM
You should almost always be close to her when you start of a quest. One of the two people you go to when you want to start off a quest is actually right next to her.

ohka
Jul 21, 2012, 06:37 AM
You should almost always be close to her when you start of a quest. One of the two people you go to when you want to start off a quest is actually right next to her.

the white haired npc? she has two things i can make blue on the second option but i dont know what to do from there

Ana-Chan
Jul 21, 2012, 06:41 AM
http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Client_Orders

ScottyMango
Jul 21, 2012, 06:42 AM
The second option is your list of client orders from her (her name is Koffee or some variant of that)

Here is a list of translated client orders, including their requirements to start and finish.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=13

ohka
Jul 21, 2012, 06:46 AM
http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Client_Orders

thank you i think i might understand. idid all of this but that was before talking to her ill redo them and see

MissMalice
Jul 21, 2012, 08:37 AM
http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-open-beta-client-orders/

ohka
Jul 21, 2012, 03:32 PM
i keep getting a S rank on both the first in about nine minutes and a s on the second in about six minutes. but the client stays blue? its supposed to turn green right?

ohka
Jul 21, 2012, 03:40 PM
oh i think im missing the forest data what is that?

Ueno54
Jul 21, 2012, 04:24 PM
I had a mission that I couldn't actually start once the timer went off today and it had the panther and malmoth in a forest setting. Not sure what it was.

HiOc
Jul 21, 2012, 04:41 PM
You need to complete the quest from Koffee (white-haired NPC next to the mission counter). Once you've completed those quest, you should be able to move onto the next planet. Koffee's Client Order guides can be found here (http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-online-2-open-beta-begins-and-mini-guide/#koffee).