PDA

View Full Version : Skill tree Reset/Pass?

GrieverXVII
Jul 22, 2012, 12:04 AM
I know for sure that the "skill tree pass" allows you to create another build under the same class, which is very cool. although if sega keeps increasing their level caps, that mean this skill tree pass could be rendered useless if people are able to get enough SP to max out their tree's, but i'm sure they've already thought this through so we'll see what happens.

next is the "skill tree reset", i'm actually trying to do this right now...and it's not working for me. everytime i try it says " セット中のスキルツリーはリセットできません。"
which translates to "Skill tree in the set can not be reset.", does anybody know why this is? i'd rather not use a skill tree pass yet and just reset my tree as a whole, any solution as to why it's like this? thanks.

Sirius-91
Jul 22, 2012, 12:07 AM
I know for sure that the "skill tree pass" allows you to create another build under the same class, which is very cool. although if sega keeps increasing their level caps, that mean this skill tree pass could be rendered useless if people are able to get enough SP to max out their tree's, but i'm sure they've already thought this through so we'll see what happens.

next is the "skill tree reset", i'm actually trying to do this right now...and it's not working for me. everytime i try it says " セット中のスキルツリーはリセットできません。"
which translates to "Skill tree in the set can not be reset.", does anybody know why this is? i'd rather not use a skill tree pass yet and just reset my tree as a whole, any solution as to why it's like this? thanks.

Your skill tree is in use, try switching classes and reset that tree.

IHeartRice
Jul 22, 2012, 12:07 AM
I think the skill tree reset can only be on additional purchased skill trees.

iTz PooKiie xx
Jul 22, 2012, 12:09 AM
Why not just get another skill tree? it's less expensive and can always keep your original. Not pointless because I'm sure they will extend the trees further. If they don't it would be silly not to do.

Once you purchase tickets if they aren't on you they will be in the storage

GrieverXVII
Jul 22, 2012, 12:12 AM
Your skill tree is in use, try switching classes and reset that tree.

I think the skill tree reset can only be on additional purchased skill trees.

Why not just get another skill tree? it's less expensive and can always keep your original. Not pointless because I'm sure they will extend the trees further. If they don't it would be silly not to do.

Once you purchase tickets if they aren't on you they will be in the storage

cool, thanks for the great quick replies. i'll give these a shot!

edit:
gave switching classes a shot to try a reset on the other class, didn't seem to work. thanks though :)

yea, the skill tree pass is less expensive and seems the better way to go, it just sucks that my first one will be so effed up lol...

skuld01
Jul 22, 2012, 12:13 AM
skill reset ticket, it only can reset a skillset which is not currently assign to any class.

So you can only reset an extra skillset on a class.