PDA

View Full Version : Auto follow command?

Rieselle
Jul 22, 2012, 06:07 AM
Hi, let's say I have a friend or party member somewhere in the lobby. (or in the field, I guess.)

I don't know where they are.

Is there some sort of command I can use to automatically run towards them and follow them?

Or alternatively, something that will indicate where they are regardless of distance?

Ogni-XR21
Jul 22, 2012, 06:14 AM
You can follow someone by double tapping "v" but I think this only works when the player is close to you.
In the map you can see other player (in the zoomed in map you see the direction when they are not in the depicted area). And you can open a large map by pressing "n".

Other than that I don't know how to help you...

Rieselle
Jul 22, 2012, 10:30 AM
That's plenty, thanks a lot!

Kylrad
Jul 23, 2012, 12:33 PM
You can follow someone by double tapping "v" but I think this only works when the player is close to you.
In the map you can see other player (in the zoomed in map you see the direction when they are not in the depicted area). And you can open a large map by pressing "n".

Other than that I don't know how to help you...

Aye as Ogni said you can push V to put someone on follow, tho i find its pretty glitchy, i've had my character run off in a different direction then the character i had on follow (they ran down some stairs, and my character turned left at the stair and went off in her own direction *Shrug*)