PDA

View Full Version : How does the converting of the Agito work?

polishedweasel
Mar 25, 2003, 11:16 PM
Do you need something extra or do you just talk to the tekker outside of the shops in that quest.(the name has slipped my mind) Does he just canvert it to the ORO for you? Free of charge????

sharkie-do
Mar 25, 2003, 11:19 PM
yes

dj_dan
Mar 26, 2003, 03:21 AM
On 2003-03-25 20:16, polishedweasel wrote:
Do you need something extra or do you just talk to the tekker outside of the shops in that quest.(the name has slipped my mind) Does he just canvert it to the ORO for you? Free of charge????

If you have the Agito (AUW 1975 by Dousetsu!), then all you have to do is have it on you while talking to that tekker.

He'll say a bunch of stuff and then eventually ask you if he can remove the rust. Choose yes and then he will give you the OROCHI-AGITO.
In case you didn't know, this will remove any and all %'s that were on the Agito.

lockeboy
Mar 26, 2003, 03:50 AM
Seeing as I won't be getting myself an OROCHIAGITO anytime soon .. anyone know what it is that the Tekker says to you? I like to know the storyline .. the things that other tekker said about the three swords was intrigueing.. that's why I'm working on getting a KAMUI .. or well, part of the reason.