View Full Version : Birthday Rappies

HaLLa
Mar 26, 2003, 12:18 AM
I think it would be cool if they had birthday rappies. ONes that you can only find on the day of your birthday which give mag cells or something special.

They should have it when you first play the game or something you enter your birthday. They would have to do this so people dont just make it everyday they play to find them. It might be more trouble than it would be worth but it would be cool.

Piro-Skies
Mar 26, 2003, 12:08 PM
Sounds like a good idea, though it could provoke cheating like people making multiple characters with different birthdates to get loads of mag cells. Or maybe that's just me thinking crazy.

-Piro Skies

polishedweasel
Mar 26, 2003, 12:13 PM
Actually I think that I'd work the best if it was associated with your HL rather than the character that you make. It would be alot harder to cheat that way. But yeah, that's an awesome idea!!

HaLLa
Mar 26, 2003, 03:43 PM
yea going with the HL would be a good idea.

Yoda86
Mar 26, 2003, 09:43 PM
Yea, that'd be neat....

What would be even neater is if you could only see the birthday rappy associated with your HL and no one else could.

Then people would start asking what your shooting at http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

HaLLa
Mar 26, 2003, 09:57 PM
either that or it would be a normal rappy looking to them.

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 26, 2003, 11:14 PM
only draw back is, well
"OMFG a B-DAY RAPPY ME AM GONNA SCORE IT"

then they kill your rappy take the persent *yes it's yours it is your B-day*
and run off....people don't have repect.
and once that happens you gotta wait another year..

HaLLa
Mar 26, 2003, 11:19 PM
well they could make it look like a normal mag or somtehing to them and a rare cell to you

Yoda86
Mar 27, 2003, 09:13 AM
It'd be neat if the birthday rappy's drop looked like an unopened present that no one (except the cooresponding HL) can pick up

polishedweasel
Mar 27, 2003, 09:49 AM
On 2003-03-26 20:19, HaLLa wrote:
well they could make it look like a normal mag or somtehing to them and a rare cell to you

Regardless, I pick up mags. I make mags to sell,(for real money) to a friend. So that may not fly too far. The idea about not being able to pick the item up unless it's your birthday. I like that one better. It's more stable that way. Hmm...I wonder if anyone from Sonic Team is reading this thread.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: polishedweasel on 2003-03-27 06:50 ]</font>

Yoda86
Mar 27, 2003, 09:51 AM
I hope they are because this idea is genius and PSO needs a little more spicing up (not too much though)

Joe-Azlin
Mar 27, 2003, 01:11 PM
i think this idea has good intention but if u think about it if everyone on pso has a different birthday then u have all these different rappys poping up. so the game wouldnt really b hard 2 get a mag cell nemore because u have a rappy everyday that can drop them and it would b kinda pointless because nobody would trade good stuff for them nemore. this is just my lil thought on the whole thing.

HaLLa
Mar 27, 2003, 01:17 PM
I dont mean you automatically find one on your birthday. I mean you still gotta find a love rappy or whatever