PDA

View Full Version : Walktrough Phantasy Star: Generation 2?

Kenbog
Jul 23, 2012, 02:06 PM
I recently completed Phantasy Star generation 1 (awesome remake btw) I got stuck on a few places since they where a little altered then the original but thanks to the walktrough on pscave I managed to do so when I was really stuck (and my Japanese lingo is not really that great to get everything....)

But now I wanted to start on phantasy star generations 2 but other then reviews, item-list and changes I couldn't find anything... well except rumors how get someone back to live that you couldn't in the original.

Did someone made a walkthrough on this game?
Or is this game, trigger-wise, the same (besides that one part) as the original, currently I am at Nido's Tower don't see much changed so far in that matter.

Zorafim
Jul 23, 2012, 03:12 PM
Did you import the game? I've been wanting to play it, but I don't see any elegant ways to do so.

Kenbog
Jul 24, 2012, 02:49 PM
Did you import the game? I've been wanting to play it, but I don't see any elegant ways to do so.

yes I did import it together with a Japanese Playstation2, its a must play for fans of the originals.
It comes with a huge price tho...but hell so worth it :)

Zorafim
Jul 24, 2012, 05:45 PM
Game, y u no Americanized?

Kenbog
Aug 19, 2012, 06:12 PM
so ya, I guess this means no walkthrough exists yet...

DayDreamer
Aug 20, 2012, 07:22 AM
I could of sworn I heard someone say that a fan translation was being made for this..

Forever Zero
Aug 23, 2012, 10:29 PM
A Phantasy Star Generation 1 fan translation just came out recently. The people who made it said they might work on Generation 2 translation as well. I am probably not allowed to link it as it is an ISO file.

As for a walk through, I haven't been able to find anything on generation 2 other than the changes, item creation and save hacking guides. It doesn't look like anyone has made a walk through for it unfortunately. :(

RandomTask
Dec 27, 2012, 02:52 AM
Sorry guys I'm a bit late to this party. This wolfgang guy made great walk-thrus for both remakes, you can access the Generation 2 one here:
http://rpg-home.lunar-net.com/psg2-web/index.html
Happy gaming!