PDA

View Full Version : GC: Unlocked Ultimate at L52.

lockeboy
Mar 26, 2003, 02:00 AM
I just beat V.Hard, Dark Falz, with my L52 (now L53 after defeating him) HUmar, Locke. I had on me but two ten-star items -- YAMATO +12 (served the fight well, especially in the second and third forms) and RAPPY'S FAN +32 (was only useful in the first form). Three other weapons (GAE BOLG +30, CUSTOM RAY ver.00, and a Vulcan with 30% hit) aided me in the fight .. no rare armour .. rarest thing is a Master/Ability. I had a HUcast, level 69, SKYLY, who was stronger than Locke .. but could NOT defeat Dark Falz .. I deleted that character, heh ..

I just remembered why my favourite class is HUmar. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

dj_dan
Mar 26, 2003, 03:14 AM
Congratulations, my most recent character gained access to offline Ultimate at level 44 (FOnewearl).

I always found it easier to level up in the early stages with Forces rather than Hunters or Rangers.

lockeboy
Mar 26, 2003, 03:25 AM
Wow .. I .. found a God/Arm .. on my third Gulgue Gue .. and an L&K14 COMBAT on my .. maybe 6th Bartle .. geeeeze! You must find rares much more easily at these low levels .. I never found such great things before, on my old character ..! I didn't even get a RED SABER from a Barble (PINKAL ID) until I was well past L115! That was the character I deleted to create this one .. ironically enough, almost everything that I wanted (or better) is very available under this ID, much more so than it was under PINKAL. Ah, if I didn't say, I am a PURPLENUM ..

Malkavian
Mar 26, 2003, 01:26 PM
Hucast can defeat Dark falz vhard even under lv 50...
Is true it depends a lot on items but is very possible playing correctly

shiznitty
Mar 26, 2003, 06:34 PM
Wow....... you guys either must had a lot of hp or dfense to survive his friggen swipe

DariusValMortis
Mar 26, 2003, 06:43 PM
i didnt beat d.falz on v.hard untill level 72...although all i had were mussassi and it was hard to hit him cause i died almost everytime from grantz.. congratz

shiznitty
Mar 26, 2003, 06:53 PM
how the heck do you die from grants? thats like his weakest attack

Stalfos333
Mar 26, 2003, 07:46 PM
The Grants attack hurt me enough that his swing attack would kill me, so in a sense, it hurt enough.

Elixer
Mar 26, 2003, 09:00 PM
Thats low into ult for a hunter. Forces are usually the lowest lvl people into ult but 52 is low for humar. My FOnewm got into ult at lvl 42.

TedEdFred
Mar 26, 2003, 09:59 PM
I got to ULT at 42 with RAmarl. Forest of Sorrow quest open and got Froozen Shooter by 45.

silvermax
Mar 27, 2003, 01:32 AM
i got into ult. with a lvl 57 ramarl

enogh time to stand up from grants resta and get smaked down to 2 hp from the claw,

1 general hp, resist saint, metal body, and a ogre power +

on my craptaular armor

IceBlink
Mar 27, 2003, 04:00 AM
Hmmm. I got into Ultimate mode with my first character, a HUmar, at level 49... and he was a non-material user too...

All I needed was a varista. o_O

Oh, and dragon/hp unit... or two. Hehe.

lockeboy
Mar 27, 2003, 08:10 AM
His swipe attack took me down to 12 HP .. but his Grants only took 3/4 away from my health (was around 400HP max) .. o_O